Lack of Trailers on Celestial DVD in the last few months

Guest HANZOSTEEL

Guest HANZOSTEEL

So far they have missed

Kid with a Tattoo, Jade rashka, Black lizard, Rendezvous with death and Trilogy of swordsmanship

Rebel Intruders, Snake Prince, (Boxer's Omen;) , Lady of The Law, Iron Buddha, and A taste of Cold Steel

and probably more.

This sucks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carl douglas

Yeah, even Five Superfighters was lacking original and new trailers. People are getting lazy and cutting cost. No slipcases, no trailers, whats's next? No posters, no extras.....yeah extras?

Guest BKarza

You know, most of these extras aren't really extras to me. For as long as we've waited for someting Shaw related, the extras should be dense. If it's not REAL behind the scenes photos and info, and/or interviews, it doesn't really matter to me. Trailers, no trailers, whichever, whatever. If you quizzed me right now about what the extras are on Redezvous with Death, couldn't tell 'ya. I could tell you about Redezvous with Death though.

I really only care about getting the best quality dvd possible. Quality is my main concern. I rarely if ever, go back and watch extras for every dvd that I have. That's really only exciting the very first time. I have a few Thai versions of Shaw's and most don't have anything but the movie. No problem as I don't buy movies for extras. I buy movies. Now sometimes, there's a difference. When a product is bloody loaded with interviews, deleted footage, workshops, trailers, commentary. That's a whole 'nother creature. I fully understand the excitement there.

Guest HANZOSTEEL

Yes you are right and there will probably be less or X number amount of trailers missing in the future

releases. At least thats what i kind of expect. They did however release some titles and make the

trailers on future releases... I am not at all suprised to see this coming from them.

Guest Stuntman Jules

That annoys me too. I think they have been cutting a lot of corners, the only thing I'm glad to see go are the 5.1 surround mixes.

Archived