Should we all write again?

Guest HANZOSTEEL

Guest HANZOSTEEL

Should we all write again? It seems like they are paying attention? I dont know all i know if that

if i dont get to see Shadow Girl remastered i will jump off a bridge and die! Of course i am just

joking, i really have always wanted to jump into traffic suddenly or shoot myself in the brains...

Something memorable... anyways yeh im going to write them again BTW hey fifth yang please

add Shadow Girl to the petition it's one of Lily Li's few starring roles!

ThanX

Image1.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raider yang

Great news.....If everyone here is fine with adding Shadow Girl to the petition I will? I'd love to see it too.

There's so many films everyone here wants to see that are not on the petition, it would be unfair to those whose requests weren't included if I added Shadow Girl. Just trying to be fair and don't want to start any trouble among the forum as this is the fans petition. But if it's cool with the majority, it's fine by me.

Thanks Hanzosteel

Guest sevenhooks

Good to see that at the very LEAST they are responding!

5th Yang, I think that now may be a good a time as any to bombard Celestial with the few signatures that we have - if you haven't done so already...

Good luck all!

Guest sikmao

i don't know if i'm on that list, that you mentioned, even tho i have signed the petition & sent several emails myself. so how do i sign up? the more the merrier, right?

sikmao.

Guest Markgway

I think the petition might be more productive than bombarding Celestial with 200 seperate e-mails. Let's see how that goes first and then if they need a little extra persuasion we can write personally.

Guest HANZOSTEEL

Raider Yang if nobody objects please add it anyway, this thread is going along and nobody

else is even going to notice that part SOON ''asking if it's ok''.

Lily Li is the cutest, im not the only person that has mentioned this film. Do whatever you

feel is right R Yang and hopefully in the end all the letters and e-mail will not have been for

nothing.

I wrote them about that film and included the poster pretty much begging them to release

the film ''Shadow Girl'' to me at least it seems that it would not bother anyone if you add

another title to the list!

Thank you

lilyli-MWAY-140.jpg

Guest BKarza

I say write as many times as you wish along with the petition. I think it's more productive to bombard them with this issue with all that we have. Our voices. They certainly wouldn't think we were serious otherwise. Forget being demure about the issue, yell.

Archived