WTF? Microsoft Net Passport? Virus?

Guest Markgway

to see if there's something they can do with a link to this message. I would tell everyone to clean out your computer well with a spyware tool also. BTW, instead of posting in a forum where a mod may not see it for a while, you should PM one of the mods if there's a problem. It's much easier to get their attention that way.

BTW,

Ezboard on pop-ups

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 500Fan

I tried today with Firefox and got the Norton message about the cookie being added or accessed, but no popup asking me to sign in. Ditto with Explorer today.

and it maybe the strangest thing I've heard in a while. Should be taken care of in a day or two. BTW, it's not a virus, it just shows up on some virus scanners or blockers as one.

an error in someone's avatar. The avatar wasn't put in properly and the error is causing it to "call" microsoft asking for a password (which is anyone in this forum to the error) everytime someone enters.

"Dont know how, I've never had/wanted an avatar but I see it was something I did by mistake. Sorry about that."

I think I can speak for everyone on this forum when I say....YOU MUST BE TIRED OF LIVING!!"

:rollin

want to go too far into what was done so that people who want to disrupt this site or others can find an easy way, but it's more or less a glitch in ezboard.

yeah. It took longer than I thought because I had to find all of Yang's posts. With the "wonderful" ezboard search feature, that wasn't...uh...ez. :)

Guest Markgway

Can I just say to the artiste formerly known as 5th Yang that if he ever tries to post an avatar again a gang of us will impliment the iron maiden torture as suffered by Lo Meng in Five Venoms. :evil ;)

Archived