New batch at DDDHouse

Guest fabhui

Guest fabhui

Already put my order in for these. I would normally wait and order them from cdwow. As I'm still waiting for Masked Avengers and Shaolin Abbot from cdwow, dddhouse now gets my cash!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fabhui
You Can't go wrong with DDDhouse....great service, quick shipping and low prices

Yeah you're right! I've used DDDhouse for many years now but for Shaws I usually go with cdwow because I end up saving few quid on the shipping.

Once cdwow get their act together and ship my movies then I'll go back to them for the Shaw DVDs they release, if not I'll add them to my orders from DDDhouse.

Guest oldeschool17

anybody from the US use DDDHouse? Whats the typical shipping time it takes to come? I take it tracking info isnt provided?

Guest Lei Kung

It rarely takes longer than 5 days from the ship date to get to Kansas. It always boggles my mind. Hkflix and DeepDiscount generally take over a week.

By the way, I just ordered Masked Avengers and a couple others on DVD then got a shipping confirmation email saying that my "17 VCDs have been shipped and are en route..." I kind of got my hopes up, but they replied with a correction.

Guest oldeschool17

Well with hkflix, if its in stock and non-new release, i can get it less than 5days(usually 3 day average). They are in CA, and im in GA. However, if its a new release, it can take 10 days(as stated on their website)! I might look into DDDHouse if they are quicker

Guest JowTiger
anybody from the US use DDDHouse? Whats the typical shipping time it takes to come? I take it tracking info isnt provided?

I've been ordering from dddhouse for about 5 years and have never had any problems...ship time to me in Maryland is about 5-7 days with max being about 11 days.

Outside of a few loose disks, I have never had any issues with Johnny/dddhouse and would def recommend them

Guest Ivy Ling Po

Johnny of DDDhouse deserves praise for the way he handles my orders as well. He's the best!

Guest june

Hello

I'm from Philly, orders use to take 7 days. Lately, 9-11 days. I guess they figured out "MEDIA RATE" is cheaper but much slower!!!!

Guest tino

I have ordered from dddhouse and I would do so again but I like yesasia even though its more expensive because of the faster shipping options. Movies I want to see fast and can't wait its yesasia. Movies I can wait for then its dddhouse for me.

Archived