The Mark of Eagle

Guest raider yang

Guest raider yang

Just curious as to if anyone knows anything about this Chu Yuan film starring Ti Lung and Alexander Fu Sheng. I've never seen or heard anything about this production. Is there an AKA title? Here's the ad in Hong Kong Movie News.

Scroll down a bit.

cgi.ebay.com/HONG-KONG-MO...dZViewItem

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevenhooks posted magazine clips matching the ones in the ebay auction you linked to. He might be able to provide more details, but from what I've read this was a film that was never completed.

Guest sevenhooks

Correct. Mark of the Eagle was never finished.

The pics you see in that mag are pretty much all that exist (aside from an additional photo or two from another trade magazine).

There might be some footage shot during the time of production, but that's about it. No more. Nada.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Anyone know how far ahead towards completion this project was.... like percentage-wise? 

Same for question goes for David Chiang's aborted Shaw film Whirlwind Kick from '77.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Anyone know how far ahead towards completion this project was.... like percentage-wise? 

Same for question goes for David Chiang's aborted Shaw film Whirlwind Kick from '77.

There is information pertaining to this in ALEXANDER FU SHENG: BIOGRAPHY OF THE CHINATOWN KID, but I can't recall the details. I'll have a look and get back here with what I find.

Archived