Help IDing 2 Movies from the Black Belt Theater Days

Guest oldeschool17

Guest oldeschool17

I was wondering if anybody can help me ID these 2 flics. Sorry if the descriptions suck

1)The main hero is a female who i believe wears a white outfit and has a veil that contains scorpions or some poisionous creatures(which I guess you can say is here secret weapon). I also wanna say at the end she dies by the very scorpions she has in her veil(not entirely sure). I have to apologize cause any more specific details i cant provide at this time, i had to have been around 7 years old when I saw this movie. Needless to say, my memory is a lil hazy on this one

2)Its a kung fu comedy where there are either 2 or 3 main guys who's kung fu is horrible. They end up fighting some guy in a factory where they repeatedly try to beat him, but they are outclassed each time. Finally, near the end, they manage to defeat him. The only thing i can really remember is that they say at one point in the movie they sing, "one lil indian, two lil indian...."

Again, sorry for the lack of better descriptions, but again im going on memory from when i was a lil kid. Any help would be great, thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monk sante

The answer to number 1 is "broken Oath" I think, I may be wrong.

The answer to number 2 is "Dragon Lord" starring Jackie Chan.:hat

Archived