Masked Avengers / 叉手 (1981)

Guest dndcollect

Guest dndcollect

Masked Avengers is coming out in like 2 weeks right?

I dont see any pre orders.

I have been waiting for this movie since they first announced they were remastering the Shaws, and I just dont believe I will ever have this movie remastered in its original language.

Same with KWTGA and Super Ninjas.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sandpalm79

I know! I cant wait till this is available! This is probably my favorite kungfu movie of all time. does anyone have the inside scoop on the exact date?

Guest drunkenmantis13

I think the release date is the 22nd or 29th. Should come up for pre-order this week. It's also my most awaited remaster, since the beginning! Just in time for my birthday...:D

Guest Ivy Ling Po

Is this a combination of wu xia & kungfu or strictly kungfu?

Any fighting females in it?

Sorry to be so ignorant.

Guest inchilottaP

I don't know if theirs a single female in it.

No wuxia though.

Glad to see i'm not the only one who's been waiting for this since day one.

I actually thought it was coming in the last batch.

Guest drunkenmantis13

Oh so it's actually the 24th. Still in time for my b-day!

No female fighting for sure, and none at all in the movie if i remember! (been some time since i watched it...)

Simply badass gory Venoms weaponry to it's very best IMO.

Guest drunkenmantis13

Yeah thanks for those nice pics!

Indeed no female at all in there.

dndcollect.....tough to contest. No doubt one of the greatest finales ever, and certainly my favorite one. It's sheer insanity!

Guest Tosh

Thanks for the pics Teako!:hat I do love this movie, one of my favorite Venoms, the ending definitely kicks some serious ass! Can't wait to see this one remastered!

Guest Live Wire

Truely a great cover. On the celestial website there is a duration of 87 Min. Wasn´t it 100 Min. long?

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Wow Ivy, that is a very cool cover. What about ordering from Yesasia? Free worldwide shipping? How long does it take to reach the US upon being sent out? Anyone from the states order from yesasia?

Guest Ivy Ling Po

For me, Johnny at DDDhouse provides the best service. I've been receiving my Celestials way ahead of everyone else. I have already received my Pursuit Of Vengeance DVD yesterday. Johnny ships my Celestials at 6pm the very day of release.

He wraps my DVDs in 2 layers of bubbled packing and they always reach me in mint condition......no more loose discs in sealed cases.

Archived