CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE TO BUY THIS SB DVD

Guest Argento476

Guest Argento476

I can't find a single place that stocks the SB film KISS OF DEATH.

Anyone care to help?

The shawintercontinental website told me their even out of stock.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goliamoto

:(

I just ordered it some days ago in the shawintercontitental official website, but it didn't say it was out of stock. I ordered one more DVD that is difficult to find: Ghost Eyes. I cross fingers!!

Guest Kwok Choi

Goliamoto have Shaw Intercontinental confirmed they have it? please check on that.As far as I know even they cannot find a copy

Argento476 about a year and a half ago (even then it was out of print) only HKflix had original copies of Kiss Of Death.

I have always wondered why it could only be found at HKflix.I am now completely speculating but what I think happened was there seems to be some smart marketing person at Hkflix who knew the cult status of this film in the West therefore either requested more than a fair share of their quota,or just bought the whole lot from other stockist then resold at a higher price making a bit more profit.

Try them you might be lucky failling that check this forum's buying and selling section at least someone will be willing to trade a copy with you.

Guest Stuntman Jules

I've got it and I could rip it for you. PM me.

I snagged it from Pokerindustries.com about a year ago. It's really great in a deviant kind of way.

Guest deliriocaldo

Is there a listing of OOP celestial releases anywhere?

If not, how about creating a "sticky" topic for this purpose here on the forum?

Another one that's definitely OOP for quite some time is the VCD of Mou Dunfei's LOST SOULS...

It's strange that the much-maligned horror and exploiation titles seem to go OOP first. Probably they were produced in limited quantities to begin with, but on the other hand, how can something that needs only a few years to sell out the complete initial edition be considered a failure after all?

Archived