Jack's Red Sun has landed on my coast

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Suncoast that is. I was at my local Suncoast today and was suprised to find a plethora of RS bootleg Shaw dvd's. Right next to Image's Shaw legit Shaw releases. I live in Washington state and this is the first time I have seen these discs in any stores. They were on sale for $14.99 with a srp of $19.99!! More expensive the the legit Image discs (and soon to be released DD). I asked the district manager (a friend) how long they have been selling the Red Sun discs, he said just recently. I then explained to him the source of the RS discs he was selling (he was not pleased). Apparently Suncoast was recently bought by a company outta NY. He seemed to think that this may have somthing to do with them stocking them. He told me he would contact his supplier & corporate about Red Sun. Also wants to get permission to pull them off the shelf. He had recently contacted the authorities about boots of "300" and "Ghost Rider" sombody had brought into his shop. He was basically told that there was bigger fish to fry. Interested to hear what his superiors say about it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest reason108

Yes, they are at my Suncoast too. I didnt know that Suncoast had been bought out. Maybe the "booters" bought it and are stocking it. Gotta wonder whom their supplier is. I would guess that Suncoast has no idea that they are purchasing bootleg material. But, I wont shop there anyways.

Archived