Best Lily Li films?

Guest Steve Barr

FightingFool
On 6/5/2007 at 10:35 PM, KyFi said:

Not a fighting role, but I think her best acting role is in The Bastard. The only Shaw movie that actually brought a tear to my eye.

I hated that movie. Only chu yan movie can say that. Lily and and male lead were not exactly sharp characters. Male even more simple minded It took me over week to watch it, it dragged so much so had to pause so often. In the end there was kung fu bliss tho but it did not save dull storyline. If ever revisit know will skip to end. And end really delivers, male lead corrects his debt with interest. It may have been great acting performance for lily but when character that uninteresting meh. For each his own of course I did not like one bit "tiger killer" either tho that movies has many friends and ku feng won award from it.Oh, as lily li was beggar girl there was no eyecandy in her character either.

• Like 2

Lily Li had good fighting roles in some martial arts series.

She is also a favorite actress if mine. Her smile is so cute and sometimes, her smile reminds me of Siao Fong Fong's one.

• Like 2

FightingFool

She looks better in motion than in stills. Lily is main reason I keep watching Executioners from shaolin at least once a year

• Like 4