Anyone else thinks SEVENHOOKS* sucks?

Guest teako170

Guest teako170

Just asking...

:P

No, seriously, seven is my man and I'm sure he gets the satiric nature of my post.

I just read that whole "Anyone else thinks SHAOLIN ABBOT* sucks?" thread and I love the idiosyncrasies of this forum and the interaction it brings.

It really makes me excited to meet many of you guys face-to-face in Philly this August.

(And I just got SA - so I have zero opinion on this film ... if anyone was wondering). :rollin

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Like a two bit whore.

We'll see... (if it sucks). :)

Hope to see ya there.

:lol Man I wish I could go to Philly, it's just to dang far, someone needs to make a banner for KFF and take a pic of Lo Meng holding it up - Represent!

it's worth going just to meet everyone IMO. Look forward to see you guys there. I hope there's a large KFF group there.

Hey if Linn can make it from Georgia, I'll make the trip from Arkansas. I'm sorting the hotel and air out now. Looking forward to meet everyone from the board who can make it to Philly. And see Lo Meng of course.

Guest gfanikf

If anyone wants to know irony, then this is it. I'll be starting law school on August 16. Meaning by August 1st if not earlier, I'll have to move from the philly area (where I've lived since I was born) to North NJ. Granted, I'm going to try and get back since its not the end of the world, but still, thats irony.

It's all sorted and confirmed. I'm there.

What's the plan for all the forum members that can make it to meet up?

Archived