Intimate Confessions of A Chinese Courtesan (1972)

Guest Graeme Noble

Guest Graeme Noble

How great is this film? Amazing, the acting, emotions, camerawork, editing, action, lesbianism, all teriffic!!!

A very powerful film that goes in in a flash. I recommend it.

The movie does contain some good swordplay also, especially when Lily Ho takes on an entire army at the end, very violent too!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still no official word from image yet. but its rumoured to be next year and include the english dub version.

Guest tigerstyles

got the Aus release .. mint Pal version no eng dub .. its an alright film about an evil bitch.. some sex but keeps you interested throughout

This is Lily Ho's signature movie although Betty Pei Ti tries hard to upstage her. So we get two strong performances, a great story and good action scenes. A must buy!

i spotted some minor cuts, even with audio jumps, in the Action Scenes. but i highly doubt Celestial will dig out anything else. Happy with my French DVD for now, which is far superior-looking over the HK DVD. i highly doubt the Image Disc will be better :(

Mark Pollard

Updated my review with new pics, info and some revised text.

REVIEW: 'Intimate Confessions of a Chinese Courtesan (1972)

http://www.kungfucinema.com/?p=404

Also, I added a review for the Image Entertainment release which can be discussed further in the following thread.

Intimate Confessions of a Chinese Courtesan (DVD - Image)

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5205

Archived