Eight Diagram Pole Fighter R1 DVD

Guest m burlock

Guest m burlock

Who is going to release this first, Dragon Dynasty or Image? Also, if known, what is the R1 release date?

m_burlock

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oldeschool17

I would venture to say DD, being as they have rights to this movie but there is no confirmation that they will release this as of yet

Guest drunkenmantis13

You can bet Dragon Dynasty will release it. They could make this a really great release...

these are the tittles that i,ve pretty much confirmed that DD will release so far--BOXER REBELLION--COME DRINK WITH ME--EIGHT DIAGRAM POLE FIGHTER--HEROES OF THE EAST--CHINESE BOXER--AVENGEING EAGLE--CRIPPLED AVENGERS--EXECUTIONERS FROM SHAOLIN--FIVE DEADLY VENOMS--FIVE SHAOLIN MASTERS--MAD MONKEY KUNGFU--FLYING GUILLOTINE--DIRTY HO--and of course the four that are now out. obviously theres more but so far these are the tittles that i,ve been able to sniff out---by the way they would all be with english dubs. i,m sure that linn could confirm or deny these.:lol

Guest m burlock

Thanks guys!! I can rest assured that when more DD SB release dates become known someone will post them here in the "Shaw Brothers Film" forum A.S.A.P.?

Archived