Freddy Got Fingered (2001) - Tom Green

laagi

Panned by critics at the time of its release and often cited as one of "the worst movies" ever produced anyone familiar with the work of Tom Green will probably agree that at least his sense of humor is very much an acquired taste.

However, as is with things hated so much they usually fall into oblivion or in this particular case garner some sort of cult following. Well I'm proud to report I finally watched FGF and boy did it age well lol.

Honestly, there's an entire meta level happening here which just takes the piss out of Hollywood throwing money literally out of the window because at the time I suppose Tom Green was the hot canadian export and he makes the most out of it! Reportedly FGF had a budget of $14 million dollars and honestly lord knows where that went.

Also I'd make this mandatory screening at every liberal arts college just to see some PC heads pop! Don't believe me? We got jokes about jerking and sucking off animals, child abuse, child molestation, people with disabilities, a childbirth that'll probably hunt my nightmares and I learned love is all about c*ck-sucking.

I'm still in disbelief this movie actually got made and for all its insanity I think I kind of like it! Anyway, if you ever plan to check this out probably best to be high. I watched it sober (unfortunately).

Edited by laagi

12 hours ago, laagi said:

Panned by critics at the time of its release and often cited as one of "the worst movies" ever produced anyone familiar with the work of Tom Green will probably agree that at least his sense of humor is very much an acquired taste.

However, as is with things hated so much they usually fall into oblivion or in this particular case garner some sort of cult following. Well I'm proud to report I finally watched FGF and boy did it age well lol.

Honestly, there's an entire meta level happening here which just takes the piss out of Hollywood throwing money literally out of the window because at the time I suppose Tom Green was the hot canadian export and he makes the most out of it! Reportedly FGF had a budget of $14 million dollars and honestly lord knows where that went.

Also I'd make this mandatory screening at every liberal arts college just to see some PC heads pop! Don't believe me? We got jokes about jerking and sucking off animals, child abuse, child molestation, people with disabilities, a childbirth that'll probably hunt my nightmares and I learned love is all about c*ck-sucking.

I'm still in disbelief this movie actually got made and for all its insanity I think I kind of like it! Anyway, if you ever plan to check this out probably best to be high. I watched it sober (unfortunately).

1*LMaiBzP4Dlsi7jUKFM1a7Q.gif

I can't remember seeing it or not but I do remember finding Green irritating as fuck and a very unfunny fucker at that!

• Haha 1

I saw this in theaters out of boredom with two friends. Two of us (myself included) hated the film and still do. It was all gross out humor and goofy stuff...no I don't want sausage...too much for me and that's rare.

• Haha 2

Watched this ages ago and liked it. I simply can't not love something this politically incorrect and offensive. It's an absolute riot, from the Sausage song and Backwards Man to all the animal stuff. I guess it's impossible to expect anything similar to be made in today's climate and that's a damn shame.

• Buddha Bless You 1

32 minutes ago, Super Ninja said:

Watched this ages ago and liked it. I simply can't not love something this politically incorrect and offensive. It's an absolute riot, from the Sausage song and Backwards Man to all the animal stuff. I guess it's impossible to expect anything similar to be made in today's climate and that's a damn shame.

I Know Right Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Like 1