New Geman Shaw Brothers webseite for everyone

Guest mahsingyi

Guest mahsingyi

A new German website has been launched that pays tribute to Shaw Brothers (HK) Ltd as well as to IVL/Celestial Pictures. But it will not cater exclusively for Germans only so feel free to check it out...;O)

At www.shaw-brothers-reloaded.com you are treated with tons of content and infos like the "Southern Screen Magazine German Edition", alternate DVD Covers, picture shows, reviews, poster images etc.

Give it a try, you might like it...;O)

URL:

www.shaw-brothers-reloaded.com

websitesbrlg1.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wizard12220

mashingyi,

You're really surprised me with your Indonesian SB pictures. I've nostalgic feeling with the pictures.

Those pictures are all Indonesian version (not Malaysian). And I notice that those leaflet came from a movie theatre in Purworedjo, a small town in East of Java Island.

Where did you get it? I don't think anyone can get those in Indonesia.

Excellent website. Why don't you make the English Version of the Southern Screen MAgazine

Guest mahsingyi

Dear wizard...;O)

This German website run by two influental aficionados is just a very small taste of what is to come in the near future.

As there are current talks with rights owners and cooperation partners like Celestial, TVB, Shaw and IVL it looks like that a much bigger and global thing is coming your way which will be hosted in several languages and the magazine in question therfore is just a test that will be produced professionally in ENG & CHIN some time soon...

I hope you'll understand, but it is early stages and I don't want to give away too much...but I will keep you posted for sure...;O)

Guest Le Peril Jaune
Ich hab nicht gewusst dass 6 Assassins richtig gut ist. Vielen Dank Mah!

There's an error in the review though: The Korean actor is Nam Seok-Hun aka Nan Kung Hsun/Nam Gun Fan/James Nam, not Tong Tin Hei (he is from Zhuhai, Guandong).

Archived