RIP Norman Tsui Siu-Keung

DrNgor

ShawAngela
4 hours ago, DrNgor said:

The Buddhist Fist starred his brother, Tsui Siu-Ming.

Hkmdb doesn't mention that Tsui Siu MIng is Norman Tsui's brother, but instead they mention that he is Chui Yee Ang's brother, so, I'm a little bit confused, here. There is no mention of Norman Tsui in any of these two actors' pages.

starschwar

Rest in Peace.

Duel to the Death is probably my favorite Martial Arts movie, and his portrayal of the samurai (Miyamoto or Hashimoto depending on translation) is a big part of what makes that movie work.  Nuance, depth - and the physical ability to make the movie's incredible action scenes feel as grand as they are meant to. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Hkmdb doesn't mention that Tsui Siu MIng is Norman Tsui's brother, but instead they mention that he is Chui Yee Ang's brother, so, I'm a little bit confused, here. There is no mention of Norman Tsui in any of these two actors' pages.

Hmm...I think I'd seen it on View from the Brooklyn Bridge. Brian might've been mistaken.

http://brns.com/hkactors/pages/page40.html

shaolin swords

this is so sad to hear one of my fav swordplay flicks is duel to the death i went crazy in the 1990s to find this flick when i found it it was way better then i ever thought it was going to be much blessing and rest in peace to norman tsui 

• Like 3

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
7 hours ago, MobFu1972 said:

And let's not forget Bastard Swordsman and Hong Kong Godfather as well. He will forever be remembered 🐉🙏🐉🙏🐉🙏

Believe it or not, despite owning both THE BASTARD SWORDSMAN and its sequel ever since Celestial/IVL first released them, I don't think I've ever watched them. I tend to choose kung fu over swordplay, and somehow these never made it into the player. Well, the first one will be on Shawscope 3 (which I'll be getting as a contributor) so I'll get to see it in style for my first viewing. I've always heard good things about it.

26 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

Hmm...I think I'd seen it on View from the Brooklyn Bridge. Brian might've been mistaken.

http://brns.com/hkactors/pages/page40.html

They certainly look like brothers! In fact, I used to get them confused, and remember initially thinking "Wow, the guy from DUEL TO THE DEATH got chubby" when I watched BURY ME HIGH.

• Like 2

Shaolivevil

Another talented and memorable performer has left us...

THE LOOT, DEADLY CHALLENGER, SHAOLIN MANTIS, HONG KONG GODFATHER, and of course the awesome DUEL TO THE DEATH are some of my favorites with him. 

RIP Norman Tsui

• Like 3

Enjoyed his performances in Duel to the Death, Hong Kong Godfather, Tiger on the Beat, City War, and Wing Chun. RIP 🙏🙏

• Like 3