RIP Norman Tsui Siu-Keung

DrNgor

Super Ninja

I've had enough of this sad news, we lost so many heroes in these last few weeks. This one hurts even more as Norman Tsui was one of my favorite heroes of the East, always enjoyed seeing him in a movie.

Thanks for the movies, I'll make sure your name is remembered.

RIP 

5786A.jpg.207234fe4f793481fa4be280f9d71ada.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Beardys Feather

Class act. One of the best to ever do it. Very sad news. Hope he gets his hands on the loot in heaven.

TheLoot+1980-88-b.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

northern b

Really sad news- That The Loot and The challenger are still in my top 10 is testament to the high level he was capable of!

An all time great who will never be forgotten

RIP 🙏🏾

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hasimir Fenring

Man, too much bad news recently. Sadly a lot of our favourites are now of an age when this will be more frequent. Even Donnie Yen and Jet Li are in their 60s now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Aw, man!!! :crying

I wish cancer was a badass mutherf***er so I could have a DUEL TO THE DEATH with it.

I enjoyed him so much in THE LOOT, THE SWORD, SEEDING OF A GHOST, SHAOLIN MANTIS, and even his smaller parts in films like THE 36TH CHAMBER OF SHAOLIN. But his role in DUEL TO THE DEATH is easily my favorite. Rest in peace, Mr. Tsui.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

May he rest in peace. I logged in to report this yesterday then something personal immediately came up but I knew someone would post it. Thanks DrNgor.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

Aw, man!!! :crying

I wish cancer was a badass mutherf***er so I could have a DUEL TO THE DEATH with it.

I enjoyed him so much in THE LOOT, THE SWORD, SEEDING OF A GHOST, SHAOLIN MANTIS, and even his smaller parts in films like THE 36TH CHAMBER OF SHAOLIN. But his role in DUEL TO THE DEATH is easily my favorite. Rest in peace, Mr. Tsui.

And let's not forget Bastard Swordsman and Hong Kong Godfather as well. He will forever be remembered 🐉🙏🐉🙏🐉🙏

• Like 2

ironfistedmonk

Oh man, loved this guy and thought he was a bit under-rated, he's awesome in The Loot and The Challenger, and I loved his grumpy uncle role in Shaolin Mantis.  We can honour his memory when The Sword comes out, and I just hope someone puts HK Godfather on Blu Ray to really honour his legacy

• Like 3

Another 70's badman hero of mine, just learned of his passing 5 minutes after reading that Tito Jackson has left this earth...

Tsui was still a commanding presence in his old days and quite in-demand in China, rare for

an actor of his generation. For me, his most memorable performance in the last decade or so was

his role as the evil cult leader in Derek Yee's SWORD MASTER.

• Like 3

RIP, I really enjoyed his films.

I remember renting The Loot years ago and enjoying his chemistry with David Chiang.

I also liked him in Rebellious Reign as the main bad guy.

• Like 2

Chu Liu Hsiang

Oh such sad news. Rest well Sir, and thank you for the movies. His characters were always remarkable, heroes, villains, and also small roles of any kind.

image.jpeg.cbe509756f29643c420daff92bc7dc12.jpeg

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Pandaman said:

The Buddhist Fist is my favorite of Norman Tsui's work, next to Duel to the Death.

The Buddhist Fist starred his brother, Tsui Siu-Ming.

ShawAngela
24 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

The Buddhist Fist starred his brother, Tsui Siu-Ming.

I didn't even know that he had a brother!

Someone on Facebook posted that his wife passed away a few days after him. So sad.

• Sad 2