CD-WOW: as of 13th June 07

Guest Karlos

Guest Karlos

This may have been covered before - if so, apologies.

Having been off the scene I've just looked on CD-Wow and they appear to have removed almost EVERY SB title they had.

Anyone know what's going on amd where do you guys get your SB fix from now?!

:eek

Karlos

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Karlos

Hi guys!

Sorry, my bad! :(

I was clearly checking out the UK themed site they have (so I'm guessing SB's are not selling over here?!)

Anyway, a thousand apologies to anyone I freaked out!

:o

That was NOT my intention!

Thanks, guys!

Karlos

The June 7 batch is there now.

Now if they would settle on one method for listing the titles that would be good.

Guest passager57

has anyone received the june 7th batch ?

my order is still waiting for dispatch and customer service doesn't answer my emails

Guest oldeschool17

wow, in all due respect, if you havent received your june 7th batch today id think its time to shop at another place.

CD WOW said (twice) that they've had problems with their supplier.

They kept giving me new ship dates that would pass.

Over the weekend I canceled the order and ordered through DDDHOUSE.

Pity.

CD WOW prices were better.

Guest Monkey King 2000

I am still waiting for Killer Constable, but I am going to persist and wait (there is always other films I have not got round to yet). It has been pending despatch for the last week. I used a dollar voucher I had and bought it for about £3.50, they may have been beaten on service, but not yet price!!

Guest oldeschool17
but my King Boxer R1 is taking ages to dispatch.

I take it you mean the dragon dynasty release? Hkflix had that in my mailbox within 3 days of release(im in Atlanta). I know hkflix may be the more expensive one out of the bunch, but for domestic releases they are quick.

but I am going to persist and wait (there is always other films I have not got round to yet).

Same here, and I'd like to be able to wait, but I don't want to be in a position to have to reorder from somewhere else when the the next few of batches are available. They are high value targets and they will almost break the bank.

Guest Markgway

I've been happy with CD-Wow's service for years and am not gonna jump ship because they've been a bit slow of late. Their HK warehouse DID burn down recently so have some compassion. If they start cheating me then that's a different story. My last order (for an R3 Shaws back title) took about a week to ship and that's not bad is it?

Guest drunkenmantis13

Same as Mark here. I'll give them credit and be patient since they have the best prices and nice customer support.

Sure starting from Masked Avengers it has gotten slow with their problems, but i can understand. Sure if a few months from here they're still like that i'll move to DDD, hkflix or another...

My Killer Constable still haven't shipped which pisses me off right now.

Guest sikmao

i'm still waitng for that batch to be released, as well!! last time they responded to my emails, they said it would be out by July 6th!! well, just how much patience do they want us to have?!? yet, @ the same time, i'm really not in a TREMENDOUS hurry to watch these flicks. i think it's more about the principle of having PAID for something & NOT receiving it, after a month or so!!! even still, waiting sucks!:smokin

i think it's more about the principle of having PAID for something & NOT receiving it, after a month or so!!! even still, waiting sucks!

Exactly.

First, it was delayed until June 29th, then July 16th.

When it looks like they've recovered I'll go back.

Guest Karlos

Purely from a UK perspective, their speed at getting the SB's in (and out to customers) has really slowed since Xmas, at least.

When I quizzed them, I got much the same as many of you: slowness getting them from supplier.

DDDHouse, on the other hand, I never had trouble with.

I always stuck with CD-Wow largely 'cos of the ease of their site when it came to ordering.

I am a lazy man.

:\

Guest natoral
I am still waiting for Killer Constable

Your not alone. :D

Though I think i'm giving up and cancelling.

Not gonna give up forever but when they get things sorted i'll return.

Archived