So, how many Celestials do you Own

Guest THE BASTARD

By last count I had 434 Celestial discs of Shaw titles, but that includes almost 100 VCDs, about 40 of which are duplicates of things I'd already bought on DVD, so I could have key titles in a format to lend to people who didn't have code-free players.

I tend to buy the more marginal titles on VCD, simply because I don't want to spend that much money to see previously unknown crime dramas, romances, comedies and musicals. If they're really good I upgrade to DVD--when I can. (TEMPTRESS OF A THOUSAND FACES, where are you?)

How many of these discs have I actually seen? 216 at last count.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gravedigger666

after 7 hours,media blasters release of "deadly duo" will be 281st shaw movie I own.gotten shaws at rapid fire speed recently,almost 100 unwatched(lucky me).

Shoot, you people made me count: about 195/200 Shaws (loaned out a few...). Mostly Celestial/IVL, some Thai, some Zoke, some Dutch.

Hmm.... about 240. Gee, I thought I had more.

They're mostly martial arts action and some comedy. Also mostly are IVL DVDs with a few Image, Dragon Dynasty, and 2 MediaBlasters.

About 200 R3s(IVL,Deltamac&United)

1 Dragon Dynasty

2 Media Blasters

6 Image

And R1 dubbed telefilms international release of "flying guillotine" but I likely update it to IVL

Damn! I thought I had a decent collection.

I only have about 63.

It`s the quality not quantity which counts.But still:tongue:..there is so many good shaws you need to get LOT more

Archived