Tarantino not on the One Armed Swordsman commentary?

Guest morgoth

Guest morgoth

I remember seeing Tarantino's name on the back of the box of One Armed Swordsman. And now I see this review.

www.amazon.com/One-Armed-...694&sr=8-1

Can anyone confirm this? And why would they put his name on the back of the box listed as a commentator when he isn't on the commentary? That's not cool.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kungfusamurai
let's all be grateful then.

LOL! Yup! I don't like listening to people who behave like 14 year old geeks doing audio commentaries.

KFS

Guest morgoth

THere is no way it is worse than the My Younjg Auntie commentary, but I am not gonna buy the DVD to find out.

Guest kungfusamurai

The My Young Auntie commentary wasn't too bad. I didn't like the juvenile jokes about the 'sexual significance' of Hsiao Hou and how he used his hard helmet against Kwan Young Moon (neither of those guys who Kwan was; I don't think they even knew Wilson Tong either). Otherwise, it was okay.

KFS

Guest morgoth

They also didn't know who Yuen Tak or Wang Lung Wei were. I mean come on, if they knew the genre at all then they could have at least said something in reference to Wang Lung Wei fighting Gordon Liu at the end of Return to the 36th Chamber and Martial Club. There wasn't a single interesting topic that was brought. 2 of the most boring hours of my life.

Archived