Sweetpea (2024) Sky - Ella Purnell

laagi

Ella Purnell creeps me the fuck out with these big almost unnatural eyes. But I guess that's just me. Teaser looks interesting though. Still need to check out 'Fallout'.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, laagi said:

Ella Purnell creeps me the fuck out with these big almost unnatural eyes. But I guess that's just me. Teaser looks interesting though. Still need to check out 'Fallout'.

That looks good. :thumbsup

Wait so her eyes/face is actually how she looks or have they been touched up a bit? They give me Battle Angel Alita vibes. Like the bit at 0.18s looks oddly CGI-ish?

EDIT: Googled her and her eyes sometimes look way less bulbus and sometimes very big. She cute though.

Edited by PandaPawPaw

Trailer is out and I actually kind of dig it! Might check it out since it's only a mini-series.

Need some inspiration to unleash my inner serial killer as well, wait who said that :lipssealed

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
3 hours ago, laagi said:

Trailer is out and I actually kind of dig it! Might check it out since it's only a mini-series.

Need some inspiration to unleash my inner serial killer as well, wait who said that :lipssealed

Dayum, Battle Angel Alita turned into a bit of a murderous cow!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773