Unknown clip

Rod

Question

7 answers to this question

starschwar
Posted (edited)

Warning: There's nudity and other NSFW material in that clip!

The actresses sound to be speaking Japanese.  The high frame rate and overall cheap appearance suggest it was shot on video tape, so there's no way it was a theatrical film.  It's probably a direct to video production (of the adult variety), but could potentially have aired on TV if Japan's as lax with what can be depicted in live action as they are with animation.   That doesn't narrow things down too much, but it's a start.

Edited by starschwar

PandaPawPaw

I googled the clip title which comes out as 'Sloppy panty kicking action!' but do not google that under images as some of the results are fucking gross!

Ugh! :puke

ShawAngela

I did a similar thing and found a similar title in French, but I thought that it was a comment about the clip! I also found other clips from this series (at least, the title in Japanese looks like the same). according to some of the comments that I translated in French, there might be actresses/actors : Machiko-Nee , Akiko Nakamuran, Mari Akemi, Reiko Ohara, Machiko Yashiro, Tamaki Sawa, Iwao Dan, Joji Mizuhara, Seiishiro Kameishi.

Action by Kaoru Hama

Music by Takeo Yamashita

On another clip, I found two comments talking about the series and calling it Playgirl. It says that the series exists since 1969. From TV Tokyo.

Ok, the title is confirmed later in the comments on this page, it's Playgirl.

Hope this helps and that I'm not mistaken thinking that it's the same series. In one of the other clips I found, I recognized one of the girls in black from your clip.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)
On 8/1/2024 at 3:05 PM, ShawAngela said:

I did a similar thing and found a similar title in French, but I thought that it was a comment about the clip! I also found other clips from this series (at least, the title in Japanese looks like the same). according to some of the comments that I translated in French, there might be actresses/actors : Machiko-Nee , Akiko Nakamuran, Mari Akemi, Reiko Ohara, Machiko Yashiro, Tamaki Sawa, Iwao Dan, Joji Mizuhara, Seiishiro Kameishi.

Action by Kaoru Hama

Music by Takeo Yamashita

On another clip, I found two comments talking about the series and calling it Playgirl. It says that the series exists since 1969. From TV Tokyo.

Ok, the title is confirmed later in the comments on this page, it's Playgirl.

Hope this helps and that I'm not mistaken thinking that it's the same series. In one of the other clips I found, I recognized one of the girls in black from your clip.

I came across that when I googled it but that's too old a series compared to what @Rod posted which looks like a 90s show.

Playgirl ran from 1969–1974/76. IMDB - Playgirl.

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 1

Yeah, Playgirl is a legendary female detective series from late 60s to mid 70s. Sort of like Charlie's Angels before Charlie's Angels. The original cast featured Tamaki Sawa, Reiko Oshida, Mako Midori etc. playing the main characters, but the cast changed a couple of times over the years with the likes of Yumiko Katayama and Yuriko Hishimi joining later. Guest stars included everyone from Meiko Kaji to Tetsuro Tamba and Miki Sugimoto. I've seen about half of all the episodes.

No idea what the shot-on-video crap in the first post is. Looks 90s to me.

• Like 1

PandaPawPaw
8 hours ago, Takuma said:

No idea what the shot-on-video crap in the first post is. Looks 90s to me.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wj6wvxarqpmnfvkqc8

:P

• Haha 1