Chinese Professionals Trailer on One Armed Swordman

Guest Shaolin Patriot

Guest Shaolin Patriot

One of the trailers on Dragon Dynasty's One Armed Swordman disc is called The Chinese Professionals. Jimmy Wang Yu plays a one armed fighter. I'm guessing this is only the U.S. and not the original title. Does anyone know it's original title and if it was actually produced by SB?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden Harvest and was originally One Armed Boxer. I have a mint poster for Chinese Professionals framed in my livingroom. It's one of only a handful of US posters I like the art for.

Guest Shaolin Patriot
I have a mint poster for Chinese Professionals framed in my livingroom. It's one of only a handful of US posters I like the art for.

Given the interesting looking characters in the trailer, I'm sure it is a classic!

Guest Austin Jones

Yeah, wasn't Master of the Flying Guillotine the sequel to that? That was one of my first kung fu experiences; I love that freaking movie! I almost jumped out of my seat during Kill Bill when the tune from Master of the Flying Guillotine started playing (I think it's called "Neu!"); it always meant someone's head was coming off!

Anyway, enough gushing...

Austin Jones

Hello Linn,

How did you pull off "the kung fu poster in the living room?"

I guess being married has it's disadvantagessssssssss.

How did you pull off "the kung fu poster in the living room?"

I guess being married has it's disadvantagessssssssss.

Actually, my wife suggested it. It IS a good looking poster. :b

it's the rarer large lobby card version of that. It's the same poster, just lengthwise and on thicker paper. And mint, I mean perfect. It just has a little date stamp on the back. I found it in an old poster shop in Atlanta.

Archived