Searching for Kampfansage shorts

Super Ninja

Question

2 answers to this question

Yihetuan
16 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

Does anyone have or knows where I can find and watch the two Kampfansage shorts with Mathis Landwehr? 

http://www.genrenale.de/kampfansage-film/

hey bro, I found out it but unfortunately no seeders. :crying While I was searching for that one, I did discover an English dub of Kung Fu Contra as Bonecas aka Bruce Lee vs Gay Power. A Brazilian homosexual Bruceploitation movie from 1975. Any interest in this one?

• Buddha Bless You 1

Super Ninja
7 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

hey bro, I found out it but unfortunately no seeders. :crying While I was searching for that one, I did discover an English dub of Kung Fu Contra as Bonecas aka Bruce Lee vs Gay Power. A Brazilian homosexual Bruceploitation movie from 1975. Any interest in this one?

I hoped they were included in the extras on the Kampfansage (2005) DVD that I got a couple years back, but no luck there. Damn hard to find those two. Thanks for helping out.

Yeah, defo interested. I believe I have a copy, not sure if it's dubbed and what's the quality.

• Like 1