A Fist Full of Talons - Custom project

Onizuka

Onizuka
Posted (edited)

A Fist Full of Talons

23,97 fps

Video: 720x480; Widescreen (fullscreen for the missing parts)

Audio: Cantonese

Subtitles: English (auto-translated from Spanish subtitles); Spanish

8xhkznHK_t.jpg

TWeNHYPj_t.jpg

0zZhiPc9_t.jpg

TNyklrbM_t.jpg

Vahf7PcH_t.jpg

ZdN86kJk_t.jpg

First of all, sorry if my English isn't very good, but I barely practice it and I'm very rusty.

I made a custom project of “A Fist Full of Talons” using the 35mm transfer that someone shared on ADC a few years ago. I have mixed this transfer, which was missing many minutes, with a fullscreen version with embedded Chinese and English subtitles. The audio track of the custom project is Cantonese. I have also made a translation into Spanish using: the Chinese and English subtitles of the fullscreen version; a transcription of the Cantonese audio (it was not exact but it allowed me to understand the dialogues); and also using the English dubb for some phrases. I have preferred to translate some names phonetically, since “Eagle Girl” or “Four Seasons” seemed strange to me. I've included a track of English subtitles, automatically translated from the Spanish subtitles (obviously, I speak Spanish). If anyone wants to correct those English subtitles, I'm sure many will appreciate it.

If anyone is interested in this custom project, send me a private message.

Edited by Onizuka
  • Like 8

TheKungFuRobber

Yeah Laagi's print is fantastic, if only if only another scope would turn up we'd be able to have a remaster of Fistful of Talons. I'd put work on it if more sources showed up, once I've got other projects finished.

• Like 2