Please HELP ME experts - It has been 7 YEARS and I still cannot find 1 MOVIE... !

alberto

Question

alberto
Hello guys, I remember one movie from my childhood which i had on VHS, but that is long gone and I am trying to find that particular movie .. so far without any luck using google and youtube from time to time but always ending without success.  Unfortunately, I dont have title, actors, nothing. It is old schoold kung fu / shaolin movie which I will try to describe (according to my memory 25+ years ago) and if anybody would find it familiar please let me know in comments.

I remember that at the beginning there is an attack on village where evil emperor/antagonist takes over a village or city or province.. one young boy (whose family might have been murdered) escapes and later on grows up and trains for revenge..  

[I ll attached two pictures]
THE BAD GUY LOOKS LIKE THE ONES ON THE PICTURES - most probably NOT BE THE SAME ACTOR AND i KNOW THIS IS FROM SHAOLIN VS. LAMA & DIRTY HO. - not the movies I am looking for.
HE JUST HAD SAME HAIRSTYLE, MOUSTACHE & LONG PLAIT...
Protagonist actually also had a plait but definitely NO moustache.

The boy who survived the initial attack later on comes back as an adult and starts to serve his revenge. First he kills evil guys son or brother and throws his head in towel onto table during some kind of ceremony. Then he has a fight with his 5 servants / defenders - each with different style and colour (tiger, bear, monkey..) Later on a resistance is merged and people fight against army of evil emperor with canons. They are defending with bees and goats - with firecrackers on their bottoms so they go crazy and stab with horns opposition (as they have no weapons they had to improves) .. 
Movie ends  with final battle on the edge of the cliff / mountain where everybody is watching the evil emperor faces 1 on 1 the young boy survivor.. They start with swords, bad guy is disarmed and his sword ends up flying in a tree... protagonist also throws his sword into tree so the fight is fair... later on the bad guy throws a small dagger which he had hidden but good guy fakes the hit in acrobatic way and eventually stands up showing he has caught the dagger and also throws it into the tree... from now on its hands ONLY fight which ends up at the very edge of cliff / rock .... They perform the same rotation kick and end up clinched with legs after and holding each other throat, eventually protagonists grab is stronger and bad guy in white dress spills blood from mouth and lets go. Protagonist lands last few punches and finally the bad guy is pushed off the cliff by the punch to the back.. falls down in slow motion into the trees and dies... movie ends with dramatic music and i think yellow flag with chinese signs.
This is what I remember (something can be mixed up due to many years but I was trying to stick to those part which came back in memory).
Hopefully somebody here might help. If not with direct movie title, maybe pointing me somewhere who might know or be able to recognize the movie.
Thank you in advance :)

lama.png

lama2.png

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• alberto

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

0 answers to this question