FLKCinema help?

J.J. Hayden

Question

J.J. Hayden

Has anybody here had experience downloading films from FLKCinema?

bigrogie
15 hours ago, J.J. Hayden said:

I don't like some of their practices, but if I can't get these anywhere else, what options do I have ? :( 

If you do, you'll unfortunately regret it! Plus they don't sell anymore, it's just a viewing service. You pay to watch a movie and you pray that the movie is watchable and will last 'til the end...........

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

J.J. Hayden
21 minutes ago, bigrogie said:

If you do, you'll unfortunately regret it! Plus they don't sell anymore, it's just a viewing service. You pay to watch a movie and you pray that the movie is watchable and will last 'til the end...........

Ah, well I guess that settles the matter. I'm not paying for something I won't own. Especially if it might not even function properly. I wonder how they ended up like that, did they end up in legal trouble over the bootleg DVDs perhaps?

J.J. Hayden

Sorry, I forgot to select a best answer here. I believe @bigrogie's message of "AVOID FLK!!!!!!!!!!" sums up the consensus here, so it's a very appropriate top answer. :P 

Thanks to all who contributed and especially those that have helped me track down some films.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1