Craziest weapon? (SPOILERS for various films inside)

Guest Steve Barr

Guest Steve Barr

While I love the James Bond-ish staffs in 5 Element Ninjas, in The Invincible Fist I was first stunned by a villain breaking apart a watermelon with his hands, causing the seeds to shoot out as deadly projectiles. Then I was blown away by the "Golden Abacus" which not only lets the bearer fire off the golden beads and bead holders to deadly effect, but then becomes a 3-section staff for hand to hand combat! After that the combat umbrella in the same film was just ho-hum.

What are your favorite crazy weapons?

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

The vagina blow darts in "Fudoh:The Next Generation". Oh wait.....wrong genre. :lol

How bout the GIANT foot in Buddha's Palm. :rollin

Guest Live Wire

There are a lot of crazy weapons in Demon of the Lute, eg Old Naughty with his golden scissor, Long Limb Evil with his teleskop arm or Red Haired Evil with his enlarged weapons.

In Return of Bastard Swordsman there is Chen Kuan Tai with his big pounding heart.

:lol :hat

Guest oldeschool17

Shaolin Prince- the "christmas" trees that one of the villains uses

I think its in Rebel Army or one of the other Venoms films, the "watermellon" clubs

Shaolin Monk/Killer Priest- Chan Sing's flying/talking shoe

The saw blades that the villians used that were common in the Venom films

Guest Austin Jones

I can't remember the name of the flick, but one of the guys uses furry tiger claws.

The Dragon Missile was a pretty good weapon.

Ku Feng's beheading whip in Black Tavern.

I agree with the above post - Chen Kuan Tai's pounding heart in Return of the Bastard Swordsman has to be the most bizarre, not to mention homo-erotic in its use. Watch it and see if I'm right.:|

Austin Jones

Guest Steve Barr

Though named after a sword in wuxia fiction, I still get a kick out of the name of one in The Devil's Mirror:

Fish Intestine Sword

Guest THE BASTARD

Full Moon Scimitar! Or the Double edge Blade Sharon Yeung was using in Lion vs Lion to lynch Johnny Wang JUST before she got here ASS kicked!

Chu Liu Hsiang
On 7/25/2007 at 11:04 PM, Guest Steve Barr said:

Though named after a sword in wuxia fiction, I still get a kick out of the name of one in The Devil's Mirror:

Fish Intestine Sword

I came across this weapon name in several movies and wuxia novels and finally found an explanation in a footnote in Jeremy Bai's translation of Gu Long's "Dragon King With Seven Stars":

Fish Intestines was the name of a sword used by the famous historical assassin Zhuan Zhu. It was called Fish Intestines because he hid it inside a fish during a banquet when he killed King Liao of the Wu State.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuan_Zhu

• Like 4