Opium and the Kung Fu Master....

Guest WHITETIGERNY

Guest HAZ74
what do you mean? i didnt sucked on anything but i burnt that stupy hat porangutan! i wipe my boogers on you! blaaaaaa

The best thing ever posted on this board. Kara Hui, where are you?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

Teako I'll take a shot at your questions, for #1 I'd say it must be some pretty strong high grade stuff that makes you pretty F'd up where you can't stand. :b For #2 I'd say the Director thinks he is enhancing and making the action better with the undercranking but instead makes the fights come off as too cartoony. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Guest peringaten
The best thing ever posted on this board. Kara Hui, where are you?

Maybe Kara's sleepy?

Guest Tosh
Maybe Kara's sleepy?

:lol I had to read that post like 50 times before I realized just what the F he was saying:lol I thought English must not be his first language, but it says he's from the US (or at least living here).

I have this one coming soon, as usual I'm late to the punch with these movies.

Guest peringaten
Can someone tell me what "i burnt that stupy hat" mean???
An allusion to the hat Wang Lung Wei is wearing in my avatar.

Guest The Amazing Psychoper

Oh, I see... Boy that's one weird reply!!! I'm not english speaking (primarly) so I thought there was some subtelty that I didn't get... But after reading it a couple of times I realised that's it's just really badly writen... I mean, WTF!?!

Iron_Leopard

I was looking for this movie online and couldn't find a Region 1 version. Does it not exist anymore? If it does can someone send me a link please.

10 hours ago, Iron_Leopard said:

I was looking for this movie online and couldn't find a Region 1 version. Does it not exist anymore? If it does can someone send me a link please.

I only saw used copies on Amazon that are selling for a high price. You might want to check out eBay. There are several listed with varying prices. 

Archived