Anyone got questions for Lo Meng or Master Kim Jin Pal?

Linn1

While I'm in Philly, I'll be interviewing both of these men. Lo Meng for Media Blasters releases and Grandmaster Kim for my records. I will be making the interview public BTW. If you have questions for Lo Meng, I'll be mainly talking about his past and the films Media Blasters is releasing. I'm going to try and do a complete interview, but it may be just on those films. There's a chance of another interview later. As for Grandmaster Kim, anything about the following films or his life:

Tiger

The Mandarin

Black Guide

Valley of the Double Dragon AKA Kung Fu of Taekwondo

Jet-do Karate

Code Name Panther

Dae Ha Drama

Evidence

I will also be doing a presentation to Grandmaster Kim of copies of his films at Phillyfest (yes, he will be there), as he doesn't have any of them himself. I'm currently looking for copies of: Black Guide, Jet-Do Karate, Code Name Panther, and Dae Ha Drama. I know these are very rare, but If anyone has copies of these films, I'd love to be able to present copies of them to him and talk about them during the interview. You would be mentioned at the presentation and I'll get an autograph of something as well to pay you back. Please send any questions to me at wielandAThotmail.com.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived