Fu for Thought YouTube channel

Drunken Monk

Super Ninja
On 6/3/2024 at 1:53 AM, Drunken Monk said:

For those that don’t know Nathan, he’s an action coordinator, fight choreographer, fire performer and all round passionate fan of martial arts cinema.

I love talks like this. His passion comes through when he discusses the “language” of a fight scene. A truly interesting guy.

Congrats to Nathan for being accepted to join the JCST Action Camp. 

Drunken Monk

Uploaded my review of Life After Fighting today…

• Like 2

Drunken Monk

I sat down and had a good old fashioned chinwag with none other than Kung Fu Fandom's very own @LiuYiLong aka The Fanatical Dragon! Enjoy! 

• Like 1

Drunken Monk

This week on the podcast, Cyrus, Devan and I review the Steven Seagal masterpiece, Exit Wounds. Full disclosure, I thought this film would be waaaaay more fun than it is. I thought we'd really be able to take the piss out of it (like we did with The One), but it's a straight forward actioner for the most part. Not a good one, granted, but not one with much to make fun of either.

Next time I want to make fun of a film, I think I'll have to go with Ninja Terminator or New York Ninja

• Like 2

Drunken Monk

If you have time to watch a 3-hour Bruceploitation conversation, check this out. I sit down with a select few from the kung fu cinema community and dissect Severin's The Game of Clones set. It was an awesome time.

• Like 1

Drunken Monk

Recorded a quick - and quite jumbled - review of Baby Assassins: Nice Days aka Baby Assassins 3 today... 

Drunken Monk

Uploaded a vid of me talking about all my recent Asian cinema pickups. Enjoy!