Sleeping Dogs (2024) Russell Crowe, Karen Gillan, Martin Csokas, Tommy Flanagan

AlbertV

Sorry guys, this is NOT based on the video game. This is a new thriller coming out, based on the novel The Book of Mirrors by E.O. ChivoriciRussell Crowe plays Roy Freeman, an ex-detective who suffers from amnesia and undergoes an experiment that could help him gain his memory back. When he's asked to look into a past case involving the death of a respected professor as the accused killer is set to be executed in a month, Freeman investigates and discovers a series of webs involving deception and more. Coming out March 22.

Edited by AlbertV

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlbertV

• PandaPawPaw

AlbertV

LOL...I will say this...this movie really kept me engaged. Russell Crowe was great in the film as was Karen Gillan, who played a femme fatale. If you like Marton Csokas as Baron Quinn in Into the Badlands, he channels that same energy in the film here. The finale really shocked me because I wasn't expecting to see how it ended. I got to interview co-writer and director Adam Cooper (who made his directorial debut after he and partner Bill Collage wrote films like Assassin's Creed, The Transporter Refueled, Accepted, Allegiant, and Exodus: Gods and Kings. This is by far their best script.