The Zone of Interest (2023) - Directed by Jonathan Glazer

laagi

Truly one of the most disturbing and honestly bizarre viewing experiences I had for a while now.

I can't even find the words what I watched because quite frankly it's hard to stomach.

There's not much to see here BUT it is what you don't see that sends you chills down your spine!

In a time were fascism is gaining ground (once again) worldwide and where we see political leaders not shying away from glorifying nazism I think this movie is more important than ever.

Let this be a lesson that this can never ever happen again and we can not allow ourselves to forget our humanity in the face of evil.

If you can stomach it this movie comes with the highest recommendation. Just be warned it's a very heavy watch!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drunken Monk

• laagi

Top Posters In This Topic

Drunken Monk

One of the best horror films of 2023. It’s easy to claim it’s a drama but at its roots, it’s a horrific tale about the nonchalance of evil. The mundanity of mass murder.

It’s a bizarre movie. Very quiet on the surfs de. But if you focus on the implications - on what’s NOT being shown - it’ll break your soul a little bit. Harrowing stuff.