THE BRAVEST REVENGE and A CITY CALLED DRAGON streaming on YouTube for a limited time (HD, English Subtitles)

These were shown on TFAI's own website last year but the films look much better here on their YT channel. The YT encoding is superior to Brightcove and it shows here.

• Like 1

Non-Question post from me, maybe someone will know a more fitting thread to put it in as well.

Youtube channel named "TFAI National Center for Film and Audiovisual Culture" uploaded 4 Old Time movies in excellent quality and with English subtitles., two of them are from our preferred genre. From what I'm seeing, they will be available until February 14th, so download is recommended.

"The Bravest Revenge" (1970)

"A City called Dragon" (1969)

Super Ninja

I've done some preservation work on these two if you know what I mean. Hopefully a BR release for both films is just around the corner, of course I'll do my duty when the time comes. 

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

8 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

I've done some preservation work on these two if you know what I mean. Hopefully a BR release for both films is just around the corner, of course I'll do my duty when the time comes. 

That would be excellent if TFAI releases these Union titles on blu ray but keeps that great looking painted poster art that were used on the Hoker dvds.

• Like 2