Fists Of Fire (Vintage Shaw Brothers Documentary)

Guest tigerstyles

They have this documentary in it's entirety on a few of the Shaw brothers IVL releases on the special features menu.I was watching this not too long ago.They even have an interview with one of the cinematographers for Shaw brothers Arthur Wong.He goes into detail about all the famous directors and their preferred style of shooting scenes.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Jin Szu-Yi

They have this documentary in it's entirety on a few of the Shaw brothers IVL releases on the special features menu.I was watching this not too long ago.They even have an interview with one of the cinematographers for Shaw brothers Arthur Wong.He goes into detail about all the famous directors and their preferred style of shooting scenes.

Do you remember which IVLs?

Arthur Wong's interview was on the Heroes Two IVL. I only have the DD release, so can't confirm if the doc was on it. Anyone have the IVL?

Yes,The Arthur Wong interview was on the Heroes Two DVD not the Documentary of fists of fire.I have to go through the IVL releases that I was doing inventory with to pinpoint which actual one.I was watching the Fu Sheng and Jenny Tsang Documentary on one of them too but recall that particular bio on at least two IVL releases as well.Guess I gotta go to the Vault later on...sheesh.

Archived