When Taekwondo Strikes (1973)

David Rees

Coliseum1972

I-have-the-yugo1sh-up-on-the-wall-now......wasnt-shown-there-until-late-80s

Very nice transfer on the new Eureka release. Angela Mao is a badass in this one. Choice of original HK Poster or the USA Sting Of The Dragon Masters for the cover and what a fantastic extra Best Of The Martial Arts Movies is. And i don't understand how Andre Morgan wasn't oscar nominated for his incredible performance as the unfortunate Father Louis.He was robbed.

• Like 1

pachito23
9 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Very nice transfer on the new Eureka release. Angela Mao is a badass in this one. Choice of original HK Poster or the USA Sting Of The Dragon Masters for the cover and what a fantastic extra Best Of The Martial Arts Movies is. And i don't understand how Andre Morgan wasn't oscar nominated for his incredible performance as the unfortunate Father Louis.He was robbed.

Sounds great...will hopefully get my copy tomorrow

• Like 1

Drunken Monk

I haven't watched Broken Oath in maybe 15 years but I've always considered it my favourite Angela Mao film. However, I watched When Taekwondo Strikes this morning and good lord, it's good. 
The plot is simple, the fights are frequent and everyone - from Sammo Hung to Carter Wong - brings their A game. It's just a fantastic, all-out martial arts film. It's also solidified my love for Angela Mao Ying. I don't think anyone, besides Bruce Lee, has exhibited a fury like hers. Not only can she pull off the moves, her face always shows her intent. She's incredible. Great film.

• Like 3