Venom: The Last Dance (2024) Tom Hardy, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Juno Temple

AlbertV

MV5BOWVhZTE4MTAtNDdkYS00NTRjLTk1ZWUtMTBm

Venom is coming back for a 3rd film, which star Tom Hardy has co-written with the previous films' writer Kelly Marcel, who will also be directing the film (Ruben Fleischer directed the first and Andy Serkis directing the sequel). Hardy mentioned that this will be "the last dance", which is speculating that this will be his last film as Eddie Brock and his symbiotic alter ego. Filming had begun before the actors' strike but is now back to shooting. A November 2024 release date is set. 

https://www.cbr.com/venom-3-resumes-filming-tom-hardy-teases-last-dance/

Edited by AlbertV

From the official logo unveiled, it is being rumored that the symbiote known as Toxin will be the villain of Venom 3

f44c20ef367e83f20f61284d3ae1a8bc.jpg

Screenshot 2024-01-09 130726.png

Drunken Monk

Aren't all these symbiote villains the same? They should switch it up.

Edited by Drunken Monk

Josh Baker

The most unlikely film franchise I could've thought of...

My friend is in the film in a small role yet to be disclosed. She has an NDA I think atm.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

starschwar
On 1/10/2024 at 3:54 PM, Drunken Monk said:

Aren't all these symbiote villains the same? They should switch it up.

I liked Woody's Carnage - or at least, his human host - in the second movie.  Just so long as they don't repeat the mistake of having nearly identical CGI goo monsters duking it in dim lighting like the first movie, I'm sure it'll turn out well enough.  I prefer my superhero movies to have depth, to have real drama, to relate to something in our world.  Most of the time.  Sometimes I just want a couple hours of Tom Hardy talking to himself in a monster voice.

AlbertV
Posted (edited)

It's confirmed this will be the final movie, hence the title The Last Dance

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 1

Drunken Monk

I shouldn't like the Venom horse, but I do...kinda.

Sadly, this one looks like it has the same shitty humour as the first two. But the action looks pretty solid and I like that the film's taking outside of the city and putting him somewhere new. This one could be fun.

• Haha 1

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually kind of like the trailer. Wasn't a fan of part two... even Harrelson couldn't save that one!

I think the original Venom is a somewhat underappreciated superhero(villian) movie. Tom Hardy is perfect for the role.

Let's hope they can go out with a bang... or at least a fun ride.

Drunken Monk

I didn't care for either of the first two Venom films but I can't help it, this looks kind of fun! 

It was revealed the main villain of the film is Knull, the creator and God of the Symbiotes. The character was created by Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman and made his first appearance in 2013's Thor: God of Thunder #6. Cates and Stegman had no idea Knull would appear in the film, but after reading the script, Cates said he was excited. It is being rumored Knull may also appear in Spider-Man 4.

Who is Knull? An introduction to Venom: The Last Dance's big Marvel villain | Space

Ther rumor is that Norman Reedus is playing the character, but there is speculation it also may be Andy Serkis. 

Serkis To Play "Venom" Villian Knull? - Dark Horizons