INTERESTING English Article on David Chiang !!!

Guest SBfan4life

Guest SBfan4life

I got a Interesting English Article that I would like to share with you guys on DC. My friend emailed this to me, has anyone seen this yet ?

Here is the Original Article - page one ( below is the article magnified )

DCFSenglish1.jpg

Here is the Article ( magnified ) -

DCFSenglish1LARGE1.jpg

DCFSenglish1LARGE1a.jpg

DCFSenglish1Large1b.jpg

Here is the Original Article - page two ( below is the article magnified )

DCFS3.jpg

Here is the Article ( magnified ) -

DCFS3LARGE2a.jpg

DCFS3LARGE2b.jpg

Christine

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cognoscente

Guest fabhui

That's an article that was in Kung Fu Monthly magazine back in the 70's.

Without looking I can't remember which issue number it was in but can remember it was in one of the early issues.

Guest Stuntman Jules

I wonder if David Chiang would have become a household name like Bruce Lee had LEGEND OF THE SEVEN GOLDEN VAMPIRES in fact been a huge success?

Guest Chinatown Kid

I doubt it. Even though I do like David Chiang and he's been in some great movies, I don't think he had the charisma or the ability anywhere near what Bruce Lee had.

Guest Ching li

I think had david chiang did more drama than action films, he could have been internationally known. He was never much of a fighter and not a convincing hero they tried to make him. But a dramatic actor i thought he was much more comfortable. Tony leung chiu wai reminds so much of david chiang, had david took that approach he could have been much more appreciated like tony leung chiu wai.

Guest stormybman

Ching Li, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I always thought the very same thing. Tony Leung looks a lot like the young Chang, and they have similar physical characteristics, and maybe even temperments. Good eye. :D

"Will you tell me what Teacher died of?..."

Guest JustAFan
I think had david chiang did more drama than action films, he could have been internationally known. He was never much of a fighter and not a convincing hero they tried to make him. But a dramatic actor i thought he was much more comfortable. Tony leung chiu wai reminds so much of david chiang, had david took that approach he could have been much more appreciated like tony leung chiu wai

Wouldn't go that far, he was a O.k actor but Tony is much more versatile. Tony is one of the best actors in the world (my opinion) and David was never that.