**Sign The Petition** Link is up!

Guest raider yang

Guest raider yang

Here's the link for those who are interested in backing the release of these films from Celestial:

www.ipetitions.com/petiti...alsbfilms/

Lovers Blades

Deadly Angels

This Man is Dangerous

Hong Kong Godfather

To Kill a Mastermind

Thunderclap

Temperament of Life

Shadow Girl

Tell your friends, family, other forums, disgruntled co-workers and pets to get on board.

Sign on and leave any comment you wish to be heard.

Thanks to everyones help and support.

raider yang

"Previously known as 5th Yang"

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morgoth

Why does it say I have to make a donation to sign the petition? I already signed the first one. Is this one different?

Guest raider yang

hmmm....me neither.

If anyone has any other contacts at Celestial, pm me.

Petition has been sent to 2 Celestial email addresses(1 contact and enquiry@celestial), 1 hard copy has been mailed to the main office in Kowloon, HK and 1 hard copy sent to IVL also as of right now.

Good work raider yang. I offer to buy you one of those movies on the petition if they are released. I think you deserve to get all those movies free for what you've done. Thanks for your work

Guest kermit

I sent the petition to a couple of people at Celestial and this is the response I got...

"Thank you for your email of 28 May 2007, appealing for the DVD release of seven Shaw Brothers films: LOVERS BLADES, DEADLY ANGELS, THIS MAN IS DANGEROUS, HONG KONG GODFATHER, TO KILL A MASTERMIND, THUNDERCLAP and TEMPERAMENT OF LIFE.

We greatly appreciate your efforts in compiling the list of 245 names as well as the corresponding feedback from the individuals.

Celestial Pictures is extremely inspired by loyal fans like yourself. We are considering re-mastering titles such as the ones mentioned above. In order to make our effort more meaningful and worthwhile, we are currently evaluating our re-mastering resources and analyzing the market demands for these titles. We will keep you posted on the progress.

We look forward to your continued support of the Shaw titles and feel free to contact us anytime."

Good news! Considering remastering those movies works for me ( right now anyway). This might be a dream come true.

Guest kermit
great news..........thank you for your help kermit:D

Happy to help mate. The world can only be improved by more Shaw Brothers films.

The email was from the vice president of marketing and i noticed it was also sent to 7 other members of Celestial's staff.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

I thought they told you the print of TKAM was too damaged to re-master! Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol

Guest raider yang
I thought they told you the print of TKAM was too damaged to re-master! Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is, the email might be in regards to the other mentioned titles being considered for remastering.

Guest morgoth

All that I care about is TKAM. I am sure the other movies are good too, but I really really want to see TKAM. MAybe Dragon Dynasty or somebody else could release it.

Guest raider yang

I'm actually watching the FlashLegs TKAM as I write, which is definately the best quality I've seen to date.

The killer Yuen Wah with the iron claw is one tough s.o.b. :evil

Guest morgoth

I was told Yuen Wah is amazing in this movie. And stop making me jealous by telling me you are watching it!

Guest ironfistedmonk2003
I'm actually watching the FlashLegs TKAM as I write, which is definately the best quality I've seen to date.

Bloody hell mate the other versions you have seen must have been utter shite, I've got the FLK and its one of the worst pictures I've seen.

Guest raider yang
Bloody hell mate the other versions you have seen must have been utter shite, I've got the FLK and its one of the worst pictures I've seen.

:lol Yeah your right ironfistedmonk, the FLK version is the best I've seen yet. I can actually make out who's on screen now. Sure I have to play with the TV adjustments, contrast, color and etc...but this will do for now.

Archived