Robert Samuels says there's still more behind the scenes footage from Enter The Dragon?

Bruce

There's an interview with Robert Samuels on the Viking Samurai's Youtube channel in which Mr. Samuels mentions that he's watched unreleased behind the scenes footage from ETD that Sammo Hung has in his private collection. Mr. Samuels said he asked Sammo about why such footage hasn't been shared with the world , Mr. Samuels got the impression that Sammo doesn't want to exploit his personal relationship  with Bruce, or try to profit off their friendship by selling the footage. To me that seems like a noble idea but couldn't Sammo just put it out for all to see for free, on Youtube for instance? Maybe Sammo just considers it too personal, like you or I might hesitate to share  family home movies online.

Anyway, it was kind of interesting to hear from someone with first hand information, someone who seems, to me anyway, like an honest source, that more footage of Bruce Lee on the set of Enter The Dragon apparently exists. Hopefully someday fans will get the chance to see it. Speaking of that kind of thing, has there been any more word on if and/or when we'll be able to see John Saxon's  footage?

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Bruce said:

There's an interview with Robert Samuels on the Viking Samurai's Youtube channel in which Mr. Samuels mentions that he's watched unreleased behind the scenes footage from ETD that Sammo Hung has in his private collection. Mr. Samuels said he asked Sammo about why such footage hasn't been shared with the world , Mr. Samuels got the impression that Sammo doesn't want to exploit his personal relationship  with Bruce, or try to profit off their friendship by selling the footage. To me that seems like a noble idea but couldn't Sammo just put it out for all to see for free, on Youtube for instance? Maybe Sammo just considers it too personal, like you or I might hesitate to share  family home movies online.

Anyway, it was kind of interesting to hear from someone with first hand information, someone who seems, to me anyway, like an honest source, that more footage of Bruce Lee on the set of Enter The Dragon apparently exists. Hopefully someday fans will get the chance to see it. Speaking of that kind of thing, has there been any more word on if and/or when we'll be able to see John Saxon's  footage?

I've also heard WB have all the Henry Wong footage and what not in their vaults but they can't be bothered to find/do anything with it.

I get not wanting to share it due to personal reasons but I hope he gets it digitally transferred or something. I'd hate the footage to just deteriorate and no one gets to see it or just disappear.

I wonder if the footage Sammo has is part of what Wong shot?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I wonder if the footage Sammo has is part of what Wong shot?

It most likely sperate footage, like the stuff John Saxon & Ahna Capri had shot on the set. I had about Sammo Hung having some footage of Bruce Lee on a movie set, but I didnt know it was ETD. As far as we know, he was only on set for filming of the opening fight sequence?.

• Like 2