To Kill A Mastermind..2 More Clips!

Guest raider yang

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i,ve never seen this movie but must admit it looks like a good one. by that first clip it looks like it was taped off tv. just curious---was there ever an english dub version of this?

Guest raider yang
i,ve never seen this movie but must admit it looks like a good one. by that first clip it looks like it was taped off tv. just curious---was there ever an english dub version of this?

So far I haven't heard of a dubbed TKAM but maybe I'll be surprised sometime down the line. I recently spoke to someone who has a dubbed Gang Master which I never knew existed. I hope to have it soon.

As far being taped off TV, I thought the same but you can still hear the projector in both clips.

That's exactly what has me confused. But this beats the fullscreen version hands down.

From watching this it looks like a video being projected onto a screen with another camera recording the screen. That's the only thing that explains why when the colorbars showup that they remain in the widescreen ratio. Maybe this version has been downgraded. The colorbars show up at 3:18-3:22.

But irregardless, it's a great find. Like I said this beats the fullscreen version.

Thank you.

Guest justkungfuman

Awesome!! Beats my two copies all to hell. Was lucky to see the movie many moons ago when I was teen.. Only know of subbed version..I'd put it in my top 5

It breaks my heart to see Celestial not releasing this one...

It's an outrage...........>:

Guest raider yang
I'm also interested in this talk of Gangmaster being dubbed.

gfanikf, I'll get back to you on this possible dub, if and when he follows through.

I'm also interested in this talk of Gangmaster being dubbed.

there's been rumors for years of it getting dubbed and supposedly shown on TV once, but I've only heard people say they have it. As for the found tape, looks a lot like my old tape of Na Cha the great with the widescreen theater look. The color bars are bizarre, but what's most important to me, is this means there's a widescreen tape out there!! Or was. :(

a little off topic for a minute but recently i heard that someone in the UK has added an english dub of DUEL FOR GOLD and RENDEZVOUS WITH DEATH to celestial prints. just thought i,d throw that in.

Guest raider yang
a little off topic for a minute but recently i heard that someone in the UK has added an english dub of DUEL FOR GOLD and RENDEZVOUS WITH DEATH to celestial prints. just thought i,d throw that in.

I wouldnt mind adding those two to my collection. Thanks bobo.

Guest raider yang
OK, I have followed this for a while and I will just have to guess this will not be released.

As far as I know, since the last response I recieved from Celestial Pictures regarding the petition, TKAM still is not on the release schedule.

Guest the golden dragon

To a rental in my area that has scenes from To Kill A Mastermind on its cover.

Well I rented it with the hope that MAYBE it would be true.

NO WAY JOSE.

Damn company putting a missleading cover on there dvd.

Oh well!

GD

>:

Archived