Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon (2021)

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

I recently got through watching the Hollywood debut of one of my favourite actresses working today, Jeon Jong-seo, which saw her paired with director Ana Lily Amirpour for 'Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon', a tale that unfolds on the streets of New Orleans involving psychic powers and strip clubs. Check out my review - 

https://cityonfire.com/mona-lisa-and-the-blood-moon-2021-review-ana-lily-amirpour-kate-hudson/

2bdb49c3-e2ef-494a-a8ed-030c48f2e344.jpg.5be48c1ae4eaf77b231748fe6365d36b.jpg

• Buddha Bless You 1

@One Armed Boxer Thanks for another great review! Watched this at the time of its release and loved it. Also enjoyed Amanpour's 'The Bad Batch'. She certainly has her own unique flavour which I really appreciate in todays cinema world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, laagi said:

Dude there's a hot asian and white chick in this! What more do you f*cking need...

ilana glazer episode 6 GIF by Broad City

Broad City was a funny show!

Also I just realised this has the big boobs ballerina in it!

FJjXueWXwAMCDiy?format=jpg&name=large

I'll give it a watch. :D

3 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Broad City was a funny show!

Also I just realised this has the big boobs ballerina in it!

FJjXueWXwAMCDiy?format=jpg&name=large

I'll give it a watch. :D

Didn't doubt for a second that a pair of knockers will win you over. Good ol' panda :khi5h:

Edited by laagi
  • Love 1

One Armed Boxer

Jeon Jong-seo was the most recent guest of the Psick Show, a Korean YouTube channel whose main gimmick is that it's all in English. Personally I find the trio of hosts to be somewhat overbearing, but they always secure some top shelf guests (Gang Dong-won and Son Sukku have both featured before), and it's admittedly kind of cool seeing them being interviewed in English. Check it out here - 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Jeon Jong-seo was the most recent guest of the Psick Show, a Korean YouTube channel whose main gimmick is that it's all in English. Personally I find the trio of hosts to be somewhat overbearing, but they always secure some top shelf guests (Gang Dong-won and Son Sukku have both featured before), and it's admittedly kind of cool seeing them being interviewed in English. Check it out here - 

Jesus that was cringe af. Were these three douche bags trying to get in her pants or what!?

As you mentioned it's rare to see english interviews with some of Korea's top acts. So I guess it'll have to do.

I had to turn it off but that might just be me.

• Haha 1

One Armed Boxer
5 hours ago, laagi said:

Jesus that was cringe af. Were these three douche bags trying to get in her pants or what!?

Unfortunately they're like that in every episode regardless of the guests gender.

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw

20mins in and what is this shit. I think I'm going to have to watch this in bits as it's boring the nuts off me!