Chin Siu Ho in house of traps?

Guest Ching li

Guest Ching li

i see chin siu ho on the cover of this dvd, eventhough my bootleg is awful i don't recall seeing him in the film. He role must have been a small one

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest venom10463

He's actually one of the lead characters(I could be wrong though). I forgot which role he plays since I haven't seen the movie in such a long time.

I can't wait to finally watch a remastered version with readable eng subtitles:D :D

Guest drunkenmantis13

Nice pic, thanks. I like Chin Sio Ho in these Venoms flicks. He should have had more and bigger roles though. Can't wait for House of traps!

Guest teako170

The Venoms always had a great supporting cast of actors (Johnny Wang, Wang Li, Yu Tai Ping, etc.) but I was never crazy about the new faces that appeared in the later V-flix. The one exception was Chien Hsiao Hao (Chin Siu Ho) who seemed to stand out from these others.

Has anyone see Battle of Wits w/ Andy Lau? According to HKCM, he (and Wu Ma) are in that film. Like to see that one as well as - I Will Finally Knock You Down, Dad. (Yo Celestial - get yer head outta yer [ahem] already and get this flick out!)

Anyhow....

The HKFA lists Chien Hsiao Hao's birthday as Jan 26, 1963 so, if that's correct, he was only 16 when he made his first flick -- Two Champions. Pretty impressive. When I was 16 I don't think I even made my bed. :lol

Below are some photos of him receiving his first "fan" mail (for his work on Legend of A Fox).

csh1.jpg

csh2.jpg

Guest oldeschool17

i was never a big fan of this guy. Back in the day, i only noticed him in Masked Avengers and man does the dialogue between him and kuo choi have some homosexual undertones. I couldnt stand him in two champions of shaolin near the end.

Guest Ching li

I think he is a good performer, but i just don't think he fitted in with the venoms. But in other movies he was in he was great.

Archived