100 Years

Koravec

Written by John Malcovich and directed by Robert Rodriguez is the experimental science fiction short film 100 Years. Advertised in 2015 and set to be released in 2115. Basically serves as some sort of campaign ad for a cognac that takes 100 years to make. 

So what the hell is going on here idefk, a friend just mentioned this project to me. Not sure what they get out of this. Do they plan on creating generational wealth for their offspring that will inherit the company in the future. Where they can then make a big deal out of the movie being created 100 years ago and Never Before Seen! Who knows, wonder how many really care about this project. 

Apparently Rodriguez didnt know which films he was making for this company was going to be the one locked away for the future.

333723E7-8893-4834-9C72-2A5F55BEA8B1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

I think I'll pass on this release and wait for the hologram release in 2215, although sadly I've heard its only going to be an upscale and not in true HG.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sifu iron perm
2 hours ago, Omni Dragon said:

I think I'll pass on this release and wait for the hologram release in 2215, although sadly I've heard its only going to be an upscale and not in true HG.

888888888EurekaError to release it in a sphere steel edition.

• Haha 3