BLACK FRIDAY SALES & OTHER FLASH SALES, DISCOUNT CODES, COUPONS, ETC

Yihetuan

I think a dedicated thread devoted to any sales especially with Black Friday coming up would be an asset for the members here at KFF. Please post any sales, coupon codes, discounts, etc.

Terracotta Distribution is having a special Black Friday pre-sale for US customers. Use code: PREBLACKUSA at checkout

So this year, we will trial a special Pre Black Friday sale, just for US customers.

From now until the end of 12th Nov (23:59 UK time), use the below discount code to get 15% off everything!

The Criterion 50% off bi-annual sale is on at Barnes & Noble. Amazon usually matches their prices during the sale.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Via Vision offering coupon code for their Black Friday sale.

https://viavision.com.au/shop/

Our Black Friday sale for 2023 will run from Friday 10 November to Friday 24 November.

Click below to apply 25% off site-wide (or enter code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout), and browse exclusive limited-time-only offers.

25% OFF excludes New Releases and Pre-Orders.

• Like 2

Oldies Black Friday deals. MVD actually fulfills their BF sales orders through oldies so it's the same flat rate shipping of $7.99 but oldies does have more of a selection of martial arts/action/kung fu titles.

https://www.oldies.com/BLACK-FRIDAY/collection.cfm

https://www.oldies.com/search/results.cfm?q=martial+arts&results=collections_BLACK-FRIDAY

• Like 1

MVD having a sale on Radiance titles.

Happening now through January 5th 12 noon EST at MVD Shop Save 40% off SRP on select releases from Radiance Films' incredible catalog!

GBuQzJiW8AAl5gG.jpg

Yihetuan
ShawAngela
12 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

4 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Grindhouse Video is having a sale on select 88 Films US titles as part of their 10 Month, Ten Sales to Celebrate Ten Years Anniversary.

https://grindhousevideo.com/?syclid=cnkqq1r7v77s73a3op8g&utm_campaign=emailmarketing_144099246255&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email

It looks Like Grindhouse only ships to the States. Is it the same for MVD? I didn't see anything about this on the site, or I didn't look to the right place.

Yihetuan
14 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

It looks Like Grindhouse only ships to the States. Is it the same for MVD? I didn't see anything about this on the site, or I didn't look to the right place.

You're correct about Grindhouse but MVD does ship internationally.

• Buddha Bless You 1

Graeme Of Death

Wish someone in the UK would have a decent sale. Long gone are are the days of Fopp, HMV, Zavvi or the labels themselves having a good sale. That Oldies.com one is excellent.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
On 3/6/2024 at 10:17 PM, Yihetuan said:

What kind of evil digital sorcery was cast upon my SISTER STREET FIGHTER artwork? Where's her two pairs of nunchak? And her hair is starting to disappear too. :squigglemouth:

Yihetuan
36 minutes ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

What kind of evil digital sorcery was cast upon my SISTER STREET FIGHTER artwork? Where's her two pairs of nunchak? And her hair is starting to disappear too. :squigglemouth:

Ha! I never noticed the hatchet job they did on that to create that banner announcing the sale.

New Clearance Sale at Oldies.com - https://www.oldies.com/collection-view/Clearance-DVDs.html?sort=created&genres=Martial+Arts

G.I. Samurai (DVD)
$3.98 on Sale

Spirited Killer Trilogy: Spirited Killer / Spirited Killer 2: Awakened Zombie Battles /... (DVD)
$5.98 on Sale

Top Fighters (10 Film Collection) (3-DVD)
$6.98 on Sale

Duel of the Brave Ones (DVD)
$3.98 on Sale

Ultimate Fight (DVD)
$3.98 on Sale

Kung Fu Warrior (Punch of Death / Image of Bruce Lee / Dragon Lee vs. Fiver Brothers) (DVD)
$3.98 on Sale

Kung Fu (Cult) Master (DVD)
$5 Super Savings

Bruce Lee Double Feature: Fist of Fear / The Real Bruce Lee (DVD)
$5 Super Savings

Chivalrous Legend (DVD)
$5 Super Savings

Sonny Chiba Double Feature: The Street Fighter / Return of the Street Fighter (DVD)
$5 Super Savings

Death Cage (Chinese, Subtitled in English) (DVD)
$5.30 Super Savings

Shaolin Chastity Kung Fu (DVD)
$5 Super Savings

Bruce's Fist of Vengeance (DVD)
$5

The Real Bruce Lee (DVD)
$5

The Street Fighter's Last Revenge (DVD)
$5 Super Savings

The Butcher, the Chef and the Swordsman (DVD)
$5.30 Super Savings

Tekken: Kazuya's Revenge (DVD)
$5 Super Savings

Supa Modo (DVD)
$5 Super Savings

Die Fighting (DVD)
$5 Super Savings

• Like 2