The Kid With The Golden Arms

Guest Kwok Choi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Kwok Choi, sensasian is the worst company I have ever ordered from. There are others on this forum who would agree. They are sooo slooow and are absolutely unconcerned about you or your order.

You've received fair warning. Good Luck. :D

Guest BKarza

Never had a problem w/Sensasian ever. Not with speed or cust. service. Found out that dddhouse is cheaper and closer and even faster.(right in HK with IVL vs Sensa. being in Malaysia) Now I'm strictly dddhouse. Depending, I'll do ethaicd.(flat 12.50)

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Eight weeks ago, I ordered The Flying Guillotine IVL / DVD from sensasian.com. It was not listed as out of print or on backorder, sooo I assumed they had a copy still on the shelf so to speak, my mistake. It was not until four weeks later, I was being patient and understanding here, that I emailed through their support link, no response. A few more days later, I emailed again, and of course always with my order #, date of purchase, film title, etc., and with great civilty I assure you. Three days later I received an email stating that this title was indeed out of print and unavailable, in fact I suspected this very thing and so when emailing and asking whether or not they did have the title in stock or not, and if not requested that if The Fastest Sword were in stock if they would replace my original order for this next title that would be great. Three days later I'm informed that the order has been adjusted. Not that the title is in stock and on it's way or sorry about leaving you hanging for no good reason these last five weeks (I'd already been charged for the film as soon as the order was placed/I wasn't even considering they'd refund my money). Mind you the support link is your only means of contacting this company. So, if they don't get back to ya, that's just tough sh*t.

So I go to HKflix order the deltamac version of The Flying Guillotine DVD and three days later it's at my doorstep.

I have still not received The Fastest Sword DVD from sensasian.com. No email informing whether it's been mailed, no email confirming either order were even placed.

That is sh#tty service right there Like I said good luck.

I had a similar experience with Fivestarlaser. I'll never order from there again. Yesasia, dddhouse, and hkflix are the best.

Guest Ivy Ling Po

All our friends on this board should be warned of Sensasian's ultra-bad service. I was on the receiving end of two very rude email from their Kelly who is apparently in charge of their HK operations, all because I had asked for a tracking number for my parcel shipped out by EMS (HK Speedpost). Besides lying about the non-availability of the tracking number, Kelly continued to rave and rant in the offensive email. I was stunned, never being exposed to the ultimate bad online service before. So friends, be very careful if you decide to buy from this company. I supported it because it is a Malaysian company. But while their receptionists in Kuala Lumpur are courteous, they are apparently also helpless when it comes to dealing with Kelly. Friends laughed/shook their heads in disbelief when I showed them the email. Up till today, I have never found out if Kelly of Sensasian is a man or a woman. Kelly Chan in HK is a famous actress. But Kelly can also be a man's name there. For example, Betty Loh Ti's brother is named Kelly Lai Chen.

Guest Senor Quack

Are you sure about DD not having the rights? I can't find "the list" at the moment but I was certain this was one of the Venoms films they acquired.

Guest Austin Jones

Is there a "list" for DD? I thought they were keeping mum on it until after Phillyfest, or has that already passed too?

Austin Jones

Guest Kwok Choi

Good replies I'll try to send this thread to Sensasian if possible and see what happens.Thanks for sharing your experience in dealing with them.

i,m sure golden arm was on the list of 20 known tittles that DD was releaseing-- besides i,ve read that this is one of QTs favourites and was going to use his own personal copy for remastering.

Guest oldeschool17

just cause its his favorite doesnt mean the weinstein company has secured rights for it. If you can, please point me to your reference that states Quentin will produce this from his own copy.

You guys really should bookmark this thread for an easy reference:

adg.invisionzone.com/inde...teins+have

Guest stormybman
"..."besides i've read that this is one of QT'S favorites and was going to use his own personal copy for remastering."
:lol

F*#$ QT!! He's the biggest groupie around! If he does have "his own personal copy", you can wait for it if you choose.:hat

Just like all the other "ideas" of projects he has forth coming, who dares wait?

"Will you tell me what Teacher died of...?"

Guest natoral
just cause its his favorite doesnt mean the weinstein company has secured rights for it. If you can, please point me to your reference that states Quentin will produce this from his own copy.

You guys really should bookmark this thread for an easy reference:

adg.invisionzone.com/inde...teins+have

I don't see 50 SHAWS in that list.

When it was revealed they first got the shaws they said mostly LKL/Venoms stuff so i'd be suprised if they didn't get what is essentially the second most popular/well known venoms film if they definately have Crippled Avengers which i'd put just one notch below Golden Arms if I had to make a top 3 though they could be tied for second.

I'm not saying personally it's my second most favorite just in terms of popularity.At least as far as the movies where all venoms are present.

Now if someone said they definately had Masked Avengers I could see your arguement since Media Blasters got Flag of Iron I don't think DD got some of the films that only have 1-3 venoms like MA or Two Champions of Shaolin.

yo--there is no official list of DD shaws yet--maybe after phillyfest -BUT STILL- this is the unofficial list---KING BOXER- MY YOUNG AUNTIE- ONE ARMED SWORDSMAN-MASTER KILLER- RETURN OF ONE ARMED SWORDSMAN- RETURN OF MASTER KILLER- COME DRINK WITH ME- GOLDEN SWALLOW- BOXER REBELLION- EIGHT DIAGRAM POLE FIGHTER- HEROES OF THE EAST- CHINESE BOXER- AVENGING EAGLE- CRIPPLED AVENGERS- DIRTY HO- EXECUTIONERS FROM SHAOLIN- FIVE DEADLY VENOMS- FIVE SHAOLIN MASTERS- MAD MONKEY KUNGFU- FLYING GUILLOTINE- KID WITH THE GOLDEN ARM- NEW ONE ARMED SWORDSMAN- FIST OF THE WHITE LOTUS- SHAOLIN MANTIS- AVENGING WARRIORS OF SHAOLIN- INVINCIBLE SHAOLIN- 2 CHAMPIONS OF DEATH- VENGEANCE - obviously only the first four are official but i,m sure LINN or someone else in the know can confirm or deny these tittles. let the controversy begin.

Guest killer meteor

They don't have Invincible Shaolin or Two Champions Of Shaolin because Siren told me they could only get what DD didn't have

thats ok--i,ve already got all the english dubbed siren releases. so now we can take two tittles off that list. like i said --very unofficial.

Guest Shaolin Patriot

Perhaps Golden Arm will be a future Media Blasters title. After all, Linn did say he will be interviewing Lo Meng in Philly. Maybe it will be interview material for a MB Golden Arm disc.

Guest killer meteor
thats ok--i,ve already got all the english dubbed siren releases. so now we can take two tittles off that list. like i said --very unofficial.

Do you know if their Legendary Weapons release has the English dub?

Archived