Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey II (2024) - Tallulah Evans, Scott Chambers (aka Scott Jeffrey), Ryan Oliva, Simon Callow

AlbertV

BLOOD_AND_HONEY_2_20-copy.jpg?w=1296&h=7

He's back!!! Now in production, a sequel to Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey, director Rhys Frake-Wakefield announced new character designs, a new cast, and a high death count compared to the last film. In the sequel, Pooh and friends leave the 100-Acre Wood and embark upon the nearby town of Ashdown to wreak havoc.

Scott Chambers replaces Nikolai Leon as Christopher Robin and Ryan Oliva replaces Craig David Dowsett as Winnie-the-Pooh. We're even getting a flashback Pooh story with Peter DeSouza-Feighoney playing a young version of the bear. Simon Callow (yes the one in films like Street Fighter and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls) will play a character named Cavendish. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/winnie-the-pooh-blood-and-honey-sequel-first-look-images-revealed-exclusive-1235585219/

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 1

I still have yet to see the first one. Going to check it out at some point, but I’m not expecting it to be that great. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Karlos said:

Simon Callow being in this is depressing 😕 

I misread that as Simon Cowell and thought WTF is he doing in this! :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I misread that as Simon Cowell and thought WTF is he doing in this! :P

Simon Cowell after reading your comment🤣

Screenshot_20230909_111853_YouTube.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

The way his face is going, he could be in it.............

0_Simon-Cowell.jpg

He looks like he’s craving some liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti. 

• Haha 2

So get ready for this....Tigger will be in the film! They're shooting now because in January 2024, the A.A. Milne story that introduced Tigger will be in public domain. Lewis Santer will play the new version, who is described as "one who loves to torture before killing"

image0-1694457610080.jpeg?crop=16:9&widt

.https://www.ign.com/articles/exclusive-winnie-the-pooh-blood-and-honey-2s-first-look-at-tigger-revealed

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/8/2023 at 4:48 PM, DarthKato said:

I still have yet to see the first one. Going to check it out at some point, but I’m not expecting it to be that great. 

It will be coming to Blu-Ray in October from Shout! Studios (formerly Shout! Factory)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

@AlbertV What did you think of the first one? :)

Well, I know you hated it and I respect it. I think with the budget they used, it was a decent effort. There were two kills in particular I really enjoyed. And I was shocked to hear Pooh's only line in the film and how it all played out. 

Spoiler

Influencer Lana getting run over with the car wheel and Zoe's Jason-style death with a machete to the mouth after she "kills" Piglet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

Well, I know you hated it and I respect it. I think with the budget they used, it was a decent effort. There were two kills in particular I really enjoyed. And I was shocked to hear Pooh's only line in the film and how it all played out. 

Hide contents

Influencer Lana getting run over with the car wheel and Zoe's Jason-style death with a machete to the mouth after she "kills" Piglet. 

Cool. :)

I'm going to watch the sequel to see how it fairs with the 1st one.

I do think it could of been really good as I do like the idea of taking iconic children's characters and giving them a dark side.

I see Robin Hood is public domain. I'd like a version where he robs from the poor and keeps all he steals while going around arrowing everybody. :D

Just now, PandaPawPaw said:

Cool. :)

I'm going to watch the sequel to see how it fairs with the 1st one.

I do think it could of been really good as I do like the idea of taking iconic children's characters and giving them a dark side.

I see Robin Hood is public domain. I'd like a version where he robs from the poor and keeps all he steals while going around arrowing everybody. :D

There are also two nursery rhymes that have been given the horror movie treatment, coming out in October

• Like 1

Blood-and-Honey-2-still.jpg?w=1296
Scott Chambers (aka producer Scott Jeffrey) replaces Nikolai Leon as Christopher Robin

BLOOD_AND_HONEY_2_12-copy.jpg

I'm guessing this is a flashback with a young Pooh and Christopher Robin

BLOOD_AND_HONEY_2_25-copy.jpg

Piglet returns as I can only decipher this is Owl? 

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

There are also two nursery rhymes that have been given the horror movie treatment, coming out in October

MHALL looks like it could actually be good shit! Shit but in a good way. Gonna give that a watch for sure!

TBM looks meh.

Thanks! :D

On 9/12/2023 at 9:04 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

MHALL looks like it could actually be good shit! Shit but in a good way. Gonna give that a watch for sure!

TBM looks meh.

Thanks! :D

Saw Mary Had a Little Lamb....I liked it....had a bit of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibe to it. 

Here's an upclose shot of Ryan Oliva as the new Pooh. Rhys Frake-Waterfield and Scott Jeffrey (Chambers) said  they were able to go from a $770 creature budget for the 1st film to $20,000 with prostethics rather than cheap Halloween masks. 

They also said they are ramping up the death count to about 30!!! 

https://screenrant.com/winnie-pooh-blood-honey-2-death-count-record-comparison/

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3787140/winnie-the-pooh-blood-and-honey-2-preview-the-sequels-bigger-budget-winnie-the-pooh-redesign/

winnie-pooh-2.jpg?w=1000&ssl=1

Edited by AlbertV

MV5BYTUwYmQ5NDEtZDU1ZS00NDQ1LTg4N2EtNTUx

MV5BZDgxMTBjNWEtNmQ3OC00ZDc4LWE2N2ItYjhj

MV5BY2NiMDRmODItMDFmNS00ZDNkLThjMTMtZDM5

1663671575740?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=x-zU

The unmasked Winnie-the-Pooh, Tigger, Owl, and Piglet respectively. 

Ryan Oliva
Lewis Santer
Marcus Massey
Eddy McKenzie

Edited by AlbertV

Just saw Cult of Humpty Dumpty, really made me reconsider my open mindedness for ridiculous slashers haha. What a weird mfing movie. 

But Winnie the Pooh all because the passing of time expired the rights to the character and caused Winnie to enter the public domain.   I hear the same thing is bound to happen to Mickey Mouse soon! But Disney being the big entity that it is will inevitably probably find a way to rewrite the rules or find a loophole around that. 

On 11/8/2023 at 3:14 PM, Koravec said:

I hear the same thing is bound to happen to Mickey Mouse soon! But Disney being the big entity that it is will inevitably probably find a way to rewrite the rules or find a loophole around that. 

Not so much Mickey Mouse, but his original name of "Steamboat Willie" is going into public domain. Their protection of the original character was the exact reason why the U.S. expanded public domain from 75 years to 95 years. However, they can't do anything about Steamboat Willie now, but no one can use the current reiterations of Mickey. They can only reference the 1929 original cartoon. 

Edited by AlbertV

See the trailer 2 posts up... already looks better than the 1st.

Edited by AlbertV

AlbertV

The film will be coming to theaters from March 26 to 28 in select theaters across the U.S. 

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/winnie-the-pooh-blood-honey-2/

Today, Scott Chambers and Rhys Frake-Waterfield announced the official Twisted Childhood Universe and on Twitter/X, they announced a new title will be revealed on March 22.

tcu.jpg?w=768

• Confused 1