Announcements Following Philly Fest

Guest Shaolin Patriot

Guest Shaolin Patriot

Linn, you promised us some announcements following Philly Fest. Do we have any information concerning the upcoming Media Blasters and Dragon Dynasty releases? Particularly, do we have a complete listing of films that each will release (and tentative release dates)? You also mentioned info. about MB special features. Please let us know.

Also, any photos from the Philly Fest that you'd like to share?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teako170

Linn is driving back to GA today, so don't think he'll be surfing the net. As magicpoe mentioned in the other Philly thread, the Media Blaster guys are very much dedicated to putting out the best possible product. A bunch of us had lunch together Saturday afternoon in Chinatown. Linn will provide whatever info he can once he gets back home.

As far as pix, I'm sure magicpoe has plenty more. I believe gfanikf was taking photos on Sunday as was Jessie Smooth who will probably post once he gets back to Phoenix.

Phoenix?! Now that's dedication folks! I also meet a couple of guys who came in from LA.

Once I get my photos processed, I will upload some as well. Hopefully, I got a nice 3-shot with me, Linn and the Toad himself.

Archived