Thanksgiving (2023) - Patrick Dempsey, Gina Gershon, Addison Rae, Milo Manheim

AlbertV

For those who saw Grindhouse, remember Eli Roth's faux trailer of a film called Thanksgiving, where a killer dressed as a pilgrim wreaks havoc on the holiday? The faux trailer is now a reality with Roth making an actual Thanksgiving film.

After a Black Friday riot ends in tragedy, a mysterious Thanksgiving-inspired killer terrorizes Plymouth, Massachusetts - the birthplace of the infamous holiday.

The film comes out in November from Sony. Here's Roth's original faux trailer from Grindhouse

• Like 1

Eh, I'm not really that intrigued by what I saw. Looks like something I might buy at Big Lots for a couple dollars (Which will probably be the case. lol).

The Carver is returning in 2025 as Sony has greenlit Thanksgiving 2. Eli Roth is taking the next year off of filmmaking to focus on writing the film. 

https://people.com/thanksgiving-slasher-film-getting-sequel-2025-director-eli-roth-8409658#:~:text=Thanksgiving 2 is a go,2025%2C probably around Thanksgiving."

• Like 1