lengkee

Graysman
Posted (edited)

Awesome James really appreciated buddy thank you 

Edited by Graysman
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, De Ming Li said:

Will you be putting up the Ivan Fernandez and Bruce No commentaries soon?

Yeah, soon i'll post a link to dowload the Bruce No audio commentary (in French only no subs) . Concerning the Ivan Fernández commentary it's not possible,  Ivan couldn't finish it due to personal matter.

Edited by lengkee
  • Like 1

shukocarl1441996347
On 9/15/2024 at 6:40 PM, MobFu1972 said:

Has anyone in the US made a physical Blu-ray copy with cover that they are willing to sell?

I'd like to buy a copy too if that's possible?

Carl Jones:BL-YouCanDoIt:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lastninja said:

I would also buy a Blu-ray with a self-designed cover.

I'm throwing my hat into the ring as the guy who will design that cover!! Here's my ETD cover ARROW refused to use! They went with some guy called Tony Stella! Pffft!

etd.thumb.jpg.5bd86c87d38270ec68c2d66ab89eb4de.jpg

:P

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I'm throwing my hat into the ring as the guy who will design that cover!! Here's my ETD cover ARROW refused to use! They went with some guy called Tony Stella! Pffft!

You've got some artistic skills there mate.
@PandaPawPaw

Edited by Yggdrasil
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I'll wait for the "Good Tasting Paper" edition

• Like 1

There's a cover somewhere in this thread .I can make bluray of this but would be very basic, no fancy menu etc.woukd have to order some discs as well,I'm out of stock 😆

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/14/2024 at 2:47 PM, lengkee said:

Hey. Here is a link for my A.I-Remastered 1080p upscaled version of Bruce Lee the man the myth :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10_ZWRt3JufZbBCM9EiSmRCrxI-J2-kR4/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you for sharing this, do you have a larger file size version? Also what source did you use? would you share that?

• Like 1

shukocarl1441996347
2 hours ago, saltysam said:

There's a cover somewhere in this thread .I can make bluray of this but would be very basic, no fancy menu etc.woukd have to order some discs as well,I'm out of stock 😆

Great Salty, hit me up with one mate and send  me the cost!:BL-Delicious:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newgen2005 said:

Happy to burn this onto a BDR for people. Would benefit having a larger file to work with though.   

Yeah. I already converted into the BDMV and certificate folders and popped it to a blu ray without taking much notice at how small the file is.

Might as well convert it to AVCHD and stick it on a dual layer DVD.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

Yeah. I already converted into the BDMV and certificate folders and popped it to a blu ray without taking much notice at how small the file is.

Might as well convert it to AVCHD and stick it on a dual layer DVD.

3.7gb for a 1080p movie is quite small. I didn’t know if he had a larger file as that would be better for a Blu-ray Disc. 

I'll be ordering some blanks later so if anyone needs this let me know with your details via PM. I just remembered ,someone on here did a custom blu years ago using the Japanese dvd, not sure if that's better,I have a copy and will check.

4 hours ago, newgen2005 said:

3.7gb for a 1080p movie is quite small. I didn’t know if he had a larger file as that would be better for a Blu-ray Disc. 

Hey here is the 10 Go original file. The audio track is french so you have to use the audio tracks from the lighter version 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C0jaRyPY9JJ2vsle4_qHzc__rrPBvCJT/view?usp=drivesdk

• Like 2
  • Love 1